The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I know there were some questions about whether that clip on Mondo's Instagram is actually BTTF or if it was Roger Rabbit, or something else.

Did a bit of digging and found out it's 100% from the Clocktower scene in BTTF. Here's the scene if anyone's interested, about 40 seconds in you'll hear it (and of course, I picked the Lego version)

Fun Fact: I watched some of this scene being shot

I hope TLoU being 4LP is just a once in a while thing. As Bobby says, the shipping to anywhere but the US is horrible, plus there's no way I'm going to get up and change the side 8 times in a single listen. Even for BTTF.

Well, you could still just listen to the score by itself and not go through the soundtrack or the alternate recordings all in one sitting. :) I for one would love to have the songs from the film as well as the score in one package, kind of like the 2xLP release of guardians of the galaxy. 

The shipping was a one-off I guess due to the weight of the box itself, as I've technically had a 4xLP (two copies of the JP OST for example) sent from them for much cheaper. I think the shipping was around $30, and that was still 4x 180g LPs.