The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I don't think it has been officially announced yet.  But here's what I've found:

10/2: Austin, TX

10/6: San Francisco, CA

10/8: Toronto, CA

10/10: Philadelphia, PA

Wow!!! Any idea when tickets go on sale (for Austin specifically??) I can only assume I have Mondo to thank for an Austin appearance (the Friday before Mondocon no less) on such a limited tour. 

Hey Mo, can I trouble you with some international shipping questions? You guys have always been great with helping out when it comes to customs/import fees. The fact that you don't include printed invoices anymore helps a ton, and so does the lower value printed on the customs slip.

The thing is, with bigger packages, that lower value is still over the import limit for pretty much all European countries. When I order only one record, the printed value is always $15, which makes the whole process smooth and customs don't even pick it up. With two or more records though the printed value is usually $30, which is over the import limit in EU, (generally around 22 EUR ($24)), so these packages always get picked out, and when they do customs office won't let them go until they get the original receipt.

Is it possible to make the value you print $20 instead of $30? That way the packages should go through without extra cost everywhere across the pond.

I'd love to be able to help you out specifically on this angle, but this is truthfully a better question for our shipping team. They are the ones who are deep in those trenches. I will say I know every release is different, and every country / city is different as well. and as much as we try to help if there is ever a time where will be times where the thing you are used to / we are used to working smoothly just won't. You should e-mail Bryan in our shipping team and speak with him. He is always super accommodating and will do everything in his power to sort you out.

i guess it's time for mo' mo questions

1. what's the upcoming Batman TAS release?

2.    "        "          "         Clint Mansell     "      ?

Ha.

1) I'll be able to talk about it more openly after Mondo-Con (not being released there, but should be talking about it openly by then)

2) I'll be able to talk about it more openly hopefully in a week or two.

Wow!!! Any idea when tickets go on sale (for Austin specifically??) I can only assume I have Mondo to thank for an Austin appearance (the Friday before Mondocon no less) on such a limited tour. 

Hey man, so this info got leaked a bit early. There will be an "official" announcement next week, and ticket info will be available then. Glad you are excited! We are too.

I'd love to be able to help you out specifically on this angle, but this is truthfully a better question for our shipping team. They are the ones who are deep in those trenches. I will say I know every release is different, and every country / city is different as well. and as much as we try to help if there is ever a time where will be times where the thing you are used to / we are used to working smoothly just won't. You should e-mail Bryan in our shipping team and speak with him. He is always super accommodating and will do everything in his power to sort you out.

Awesome man, I'll drop him an email the next time I order something. Thanks!

Hey Mo, any chance of you guys getting in the new Cinedelic reissues (NARRASSA - Viaggio Pop 1 & 2, Egisto Macchi - IL DESERTO, and Egisto Macchi - NUCLEO CENTRALE INVESTIGATIVO) for US distribution again? I love Cinedelic's stuff, but I don't love their 20 Euro shipping to the US...

Possibly. Nothing has crossed my path yet about those, but Spence is the one who deals primarily with Cinedelic. If I hear anything i'll let you know!

From lematos on facebook :

Final mix is done! Double album available soon on Death Waltz Recording Company / Mondo ‪#‎DoubleLPvinyl‬ ‪#‎doubleCD‬ ‪#‎Digital‬ Bonus track not in the film https://instagram.com/p/6nrVI6CQy4/?taken-by=jpbernier

Can't wait !!

God, I'm so excited for this. Album art is so Rad. I hope the drafthouse shows the movie here next week.

I was curious about that myself. We are officially announcing next week... weird to see the words i've drafted on a message board when we didn't officially post them  :wacko:

Sorry Mo - that sucks when people steal your thunder like that.  I was just trying to spread the info I came across.  It was also part of the info released by the venue, Underground Arts, so I'm not sure who was really to blame as the emails came pretty much simultaneously.