The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Does mondo typically limit the amount you can order? That would resolve that issue fairly easily so someone isint buying like 50 of them.

No they don't. I didn't try to buy this but I've basically given up on any their hotter releases because it's down to some guy throwing 100 or whatever in his cart and buying up the whole lot. :(

Mondo & Death Waltz Recording Co are pleased to announce the first US performance of Fabio Frizzi, and his traveling Frizzi2Fulci live show as a lead in to the second annual Mondo Con in Austin, TX on October 2nd 2015.

We are delighted to bring Fabio Frizzi, one of the undisputed masters of Italian horror soundtracks, to North America where he will perform live for the first time on US soil with his live tribute show to Italian director Lucio Fulci. Fabio will be joined on stage by the Frizzi2Fulci Orchestra, performing suites from such classic Italian horror films such as Zombie Flesh Eaters, Seven Notes In Black, The Beyond, City Of The Living Dead, Manhattan Baby and more. All accompanied by live visuals projected behind them.

Highly influential to this day, Fabio Frizzi is one of the most celebrated Italian film composers, alongside names such as Ennio Morricone, Bruno Nicolai, Goblin and Gianni Ferrio. Namechecked by everyone from Boards Of Canada and Wu Tang’s RZA, right through to the new stars of the synth horror sound such as Umberto and Zombi as a major inspiration. His work continues to resonate with a new generation of fans such as Quentin Tarantino who used the theme from Seven Notes In Black for his soundtrack to Kill Bill Vol 1.

“If there’s one composer who stands above all others in the Italian horror subgenre it has to be Fabio Frizzi.” FACT Magazine

Also, to celebrate this occasion Death Waltz Recording Company will be releasing two new Fabio Frizzi releases. First, is Death Waltz's premiere live album, a recording of Frizzi2Fulci Live from London in 2014, a double vinyl LP housed inside a gatefold sleeve with artwork by Graham Humphreys.

The second is a reissue of the highly sought-after soundtrack to The Beyond, A single vinyl record housed inside a gatefold sleeve with a booklet containing never before seen on set photographs .Both will be available for sale at the event, and online later this fall.

Mondo & Death Waltz Recording Co are pleased to announce the first US performance of Fabio Frizzi, and his traveling Frizzi2Fulci live show as a lead in to the second annual Mondo Con in Austin, TX on October 2nd 2015.

We are delighted to bring Fabio Frizzi, one of the undisputed masters of Italian horror soundtracks, to North America where he will perform live for the first time on US soil with his live tribute show to Italian director Lucio Fulci. Fabio will be joined on stage by the Frizzi2Fulci Orchestra, performing suites from such classic Italian horror films such as Zombie Flesh Eaters, Seven Notes In Black, The Beyond, City Of The Living Dead, Manhattan Baby and more. All accompanied by live visuals projected behind them.

Highly influential to this day, Fabio Frizzi is one of the most celebrated Italian film composers, alongside names such as Ennio Morricone, Bruno Nicolai, Goblin and Gianni Ferrio. Namechecked by everyone from Boards Of Canada and Wu Tang’s RZA, right through to the new stars of the synth horror sound such as Umberto and Zombi as a major inspiration. His work continues to resonate with a new generation of fans such as Quentin Tarantino who used the theme from Seven Notes In Black for his soundtrack to Kill Bill Vol 1.

“If there’s one composer who stands above all others in the Italian horror subgenre it has to be Fabio Frizzi.” FACT Magazine

Also, to celebrate this occasion Death Waltz Recording Company will be releasing two new Fabio Frizzi releases. First, is Death Waltz's premiere live album, a recording of Frizzi2Fulci Live from London in 2014, a double vinyl LP housed inside a gatefold sleeve with artwork by Graham Humphreys.

The second is a reissue of the highly sought-after soundtrack to The Beyond, A single vinyl record housed inside a gatefold sleeve with a booklet containing never before seen on set photographs .Both will be available for sale at the event, and online later this fall.

Fuck it. I'm moving to Texas.

Mixtape_Main.jpg?635756619882584603

http://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2015/08/exclusive-woo-your-high-school-sweetheart-with-wir.html

Over The Garden Wall cassette mixtape.

Gotta say, I was super stoked on this when I heard about it, but the more I think, the more I'm disappointed that we don't get a full vinyl soundtrack. I guess this will have to do!

http://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2015/08/exclusive-woo-your-high-school-sweetheart-with-wir.html

Gotta say, I was super stoked on this when I heard about it, but the more I think, the more I'm disappointed that we don't get a full vinyl soundtrack. I guess this will have to do!

Stay stoked. This isn't our last journey into the unknown.

Where did they announce this?

Jesus, I need the fuck out of that. It's gonna have actual poetry and clarinet on it!

Hey Mo, can I trouble you with some international shipping questions? You guys have always been great with helping out when it comes to customs/import fees. The fact that you don't include printed invoices anymore helps a ton, and so does the lower value printed on the customs slip.

The thing is, with bigger packages, that lower value is still over the import limit for pretty much all European countries. When I order only one record, the printed value is always $15, which makes the whole process smooth and customs don't even pick it up. With two or more records though the printed value is usually $30, which is over the import limit in EU, (generally around 22 EUR ($24)), so these packages always get picked out, and when they do customs office won't let them go until they get the original receipt.

Is it possible to make the value you print $20 instead of $30? That way the packages should go through without extra cost everywhere across the pond.