The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Just received The Big Gundown today. I haven't seen the film but the I'm a fan of spaghetti westerns and Ennio Morricone's other scores, plus the artwork for this release is fantastic! I just have to say going into this completely blind, this score is absolutely incredible. I'm just starting the D side right now but I can already say that this is one of my favorite of Morricone's soundtracks. I also was not aware that this from where Tarantino pulled the cue for the opening scene of Inglorious Bastards. I highly encourage anybody who has a remote interest in this to go check it out.

Just received The Big Gundown today. I haven't seen the film but the I'm a fan of spaghetti westerns and Ennio Morricone's other scores, plus the artwork for this release is fantastic! I just have to say going into this completely blind, this score is absolutely incredible. I'm just starting the D side right now but I can already say that this is one of my favorite of Morricone's soundtracks. I also was not aware that this from where Tarantino pulled the cue for the opening scene of Inglorious Bastards. I highly encourage anybody who has a remote interest in this to go check it out.

One of my all time favorites. Definitely grab this on Blu-Ray. Think it's import only so the price tag is a little higher but Amazon carries them. The restoration and special features are worth every penny.

Taraneh just told me about this and YOU GUYS IM SO EXCITED IF ITS BTTF. i saw some people saying who framed roger rabbit, and I sampled the score on youtube and they do sound similar at times.

If it's just the score I'm all over it. It'll be a nice addition to my OG OST.

Yes, this. I have the OG OST that I inherited from my dad.

Wasn't there already talk about BTTF? It was kind of a given seeing its THE year, but I'm still extremely excited.

Disclaimer: BTTF is my absolute favourite movie of all time.

My fave as well. I am SO excited about this. 

About 2 years ago, an excellent member bought like 30 copies of the Con Exclusive Hallowe'en Soundrack. It was a legendary move and really appreciated.

I'm paring down my collection and It has come time to part with mine, I want to pass it on for what I paid for it...$30, shipping from Canada is a fortune, so I can get it out to you for $45 total to the US or Canada.

I also have a bunch of other LPs/10" I can put in the box too for relatively cheap. PM me for more details.

PM me if you are interested.