Official The Simpsons: Tapped Out Thread

Seems like you wouldn't want to estimate by the second and extrapolate. That would be hard to do and the number of goo collected should vary significantly throughout the day (I am sure there are plenty playing in Europe and China, but who knows if they match the US given its a US TV show). I'm sure we'll get all the prizes though. They probably set it up that way.

Another trick I'm just starting to use is looking in origin to see who friends are linking up with and sending them requests. You know they are active players and it's pretty quick to switch between the screens. Someone new probably wants to use the list above but for someone who's already got the majority of those people, it's an easy way to pick up a few more.

His math is based on each prize being only being 1 billion more than the last and the community getting the first prize at 1 billion. The way it looks to me is that the first prize will be at 5 billion.

i was just looking at the screen and thought the same thing, looks like as a total we are about to hit 1 billion after 1 day, so it should take give or take 5 days for the 1st price.

this site has all the community the same though so maybe its right, this guys usually pretty on since he hacks into the game files

http://tstonews.com/thoh-2013/

edit: nope, just hit 1 billion

maybe theres a decent amount of people who dont play daily that havnt updated yet and the numbers will jump once they do.

i know i have about half my friends list not updated yet.

I started deleting some people today (the guys who are level 11 and haven't logged in in 3 months).

Seems like origin will only let you delete so many friends per day. No big deal though.

Also trying hard to add 10 new friends a day. Seems like these friends quests are going to keep popping up every few months. Might as well put in the effort to send a ton of invites and get the max friends already.

I started deleting some people today (the guys who are level 11 and haven't logged in in 3 months).

Seems like origin will only let you delete so many friends per day. No big deal though.

Also trying hard to add 10 new friends a day. Seems like these friends quests are going to keep popping up every few months. Might as well put in the effort to send a ton of invites and get the max friends already.

how do you delete someone

VC USER - Simpsons User

thebiglebowski -- eumpfenbach
moshtradamus -- avilla6050
IanRees//ConsumerRecords -- ianrees-2
Seangj -- shean0314
jts v2.0 -- Worldwide_Zoo
Elgato48 - sublimecat48
PaintedInExile - rmcconnell87

saxonviolons -- dentedcougar

cside - crbibeau

malestudent15 - theredbeard13

youinreverse - jaredwise

fooood- ummmrobbie501

BKR_Mark - mstetsko

sirensongofra - sirensongofra

fireyred77 - fireyred77

nickmitch - nickmitch777

oojavaguru - oojavaguru

Buffbloom - buffbloom

drewberinger - brewderinger

lastwordspoken - jasonwmahoney

daegor - daegor85

kevinxabney - kevinxabney

stranaspank - jcstranahan

mcm1610 - mcm1610

I'm having a lot of fun with this update.

I went nuts this summer building the town up with houses and yards and a huge park, and now I'm scary-close to running out of land. I've filled the shit out of my town. Think there will ever be a land-expansion, or do I have to start selling off neighborhoods?

how do you delete someone

Something like open origin, the their profile, click the plus sign, then remove user. If that doesn't get you there I'll copy down all the steps.

It worked a couple times, then "remove friend" option was gone. Assuming they only let you delete a few a day.

Got 8 ghosts visiting a town. Anyone got 9?

VC USER - Simpsons User

thebiglebowski -- eumpfenbach

moshtradamus -- avilla6050

IanRees//ConsumerRecords -- ianrees-2

Seangj -- shean0314

jts v2.0 -- Worldwide_Zoo

Elgato48 - sublimecat48

PaintedInExile - rmcconnell87

saxonviolons -- dentedcougar

cside - crbibeau

malestudent15 - theredbeard13

youinreverse - jaredwise

fooood- ummmrobbie501

BKR_Mark - mstetsko

sirensongofra - sirensongofra

fireyred77 - fireyred77

nickmitch - nickmitch777

oojavaguru - oojavaguru

Buffbloom - buffbloom

drewberinger - brewderinger

lastwordspoken - jasonwmahoney

daegor - daegor85

kevinxabney - kevinxabney

stranaspank - jcstranahan

mcm1610 - mcm1610

Kyacrash - kyacrash

yup, click on the build tab (the hammer/saw), click the information "i" in the top right, and there's an option to confirm donut spend, just switch it over to on and you should be good!

Holy hell I wish I woulda known this when I started the game.

I probably spent 50+ donuts on accident during my gameplay just trying to get all my money.

I've currently got 25 donuts. That's the most I've ever had. Any wise ways to spend them?

I'm thinking there'll be a few more free donuts handed out in this little Halloween thing. So should I hold on to them until the final day?

ive been able to find 2 donuts so far from tapping ghosts in friends towns

its really your choice on how to use your donuts though, whatever you feel like buying