PO: Fall Out Boy - Save Rock and Roll (5/7)

I'm gonna go ahead and guess that everything people don't like about the new song were Butch Walker's contributions. I think they said the single was the only song he co-wrote with them on the album.

I'm not so sure. I listen to that song and hear a natural progression, like they're taking the next step right where they left off. Every time they've changed they've just gotten bigger so I can't really blame them. It's just not for me anymore.

As far as the new song goes, I actually think it's okay. It's very, very different though. I'm interested to see how the new album sounds.

I'm going to try to get tickets for my sister and I on Friday for Boston. These things are going to sell out instantly even at 42 bucks a pop...

Ok, so after listening to both IOH and Folie i've found the problem. 

I took FOB too seriously when I was younger. 

I used to tell everybody i knew how I made FOB a mixtape that patrick told me they kept on their tour bus because they loved it. 

I was in OCK and still have my "Secret order of FOB" shirt. I took that band so serious. 

IOH and Folie are fun records. very fun. I don't think I had allowed myself guilty pleasures in my life yet and that's why I initially hated them. They had "Sold out".

Its FOB, nobody cares so have fun!

I used to tell everybody i knew how I made FOB a mixtape that patrick told me they kept on their tour bus because they loved it. 

I was in OCK and still have my "Secret order of FOB" shirt. I took that band so serious. 

IOH and Folie are fun records. very fun. I don't think I had allowed myself guilty pleasures in my life yet and that's why I initially hated them. They had "Sold out".

Love this.

Exactly. At the end of the day I wanna just remember this band as a catchy band that will always surprise me and has one of the best singer around. Nothing is changed in that aspect.