What's your latest purchase?

Seriously stressed on this. I am thinking once its introduced, putting in something super bass heavy and scaring the hell out of em.

Worth a try but you know what curiosity did, also they're not stupid, they'll just wait till your out.

that's so cute...

I've got this and no amount of bass helped, the grill is scratched

so is the grill on every other speaker I own  :unsure:

One of mine has a habit of wanting to sit on top of one of my front speakers in my AV system. They're Mordaunt Short MS816's and the top of them is a long way from the floor but he still tries and the mid air turns and subsequent landings when we shout no are quite funny

Just purchased a Rogue Audio Perseus Magnum Pre Amp.

Going to give it a run in my system and compare it to my ARC SP-14.  

The Rogue Audio Perseus just arrived.  Just placed it into my system and am spinning Aja to see how this sounds and so far I'm in heaven.

I can't wait to run this through more of my library.  

I love the white piece of furniture. Who makes it?

The wooden bench is very nice also. I've sold/delivered many of those over the years. Do you have a career in office furniture as well?

The white cabinet is just an Ikea piece that I hacked. The wooden bench is just a fake George Nelson bench. No career in furniture...

Curious to know what you think of the Sphinx V1 vs V2.  Did you try any other Rogue components up the chain for comparison?

I'm really happy with the V2. The two main things they said were improvements are clearly improved - lower noise floor and upgraded phono pre. 

I didn't try any other Rogue Gear. What happened was some of my pots were really scratchy and the input selector was making a bad pop when I switched inputs so I was sending my V1 to them to service and instead we agreed to a deal where they send me V2 for a small amount of cash. Super great company.

My other latest purchase is this...

IMG_2443-5.jpg

Vinyl Nirvana TD 160 Super (Midnight Edition).

It's gorgeous! and matches my new ATC's almost perfectly....