What's your latest purchase?

They're around $280 USD

Damn, that's a bit of cash. My iPhone's storage is not big enough to warrant that purchase.

That's the retail price, but someone on head-fi sold me their review kit at cost - $100.

That's a hell of a deal on it.

Damn, that's a bit of cash. My iPhone's storage is not big enough to warrant that purchase.

With a 64gb iPhone, I can carry enough hours of music for a long trip. I have access to my entire collection via my NAS as well, so if I need something but don't have it on my phone, all I have to do is free up some space and pull it down. I toyed with the idea of getting an dedicated DAP, but I always have my phone with me. This seemed like a good alternative and the price was right. I'm also eyeing the Oppo HA-2. If I really like the Cozoy Aegis, I may upgrade: 

oppo_ha-2_b_1797_0.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Pulled the trigger on a Furman Elite 15 DMi. cheapest price I could find from an authorized online retailer was from World Wide Stereo for $340.  

Not gonna lie.  There are a few other products that are a little less expensive and would probably have done the job just as well, but I have a nerd-crush on the current meter on the front.

Furman%20ELITE-15DMi.jpg

I picked up a few of these amp stand type modular shelves for $50 each from Audio Advisor.

For $50 these are pretty well designed and suited my needs perfectly. 

The frame is pretty heavy duty.  The posts are fillable if you want to add some weight.  The shelf has a coating on the top that prevents scratching when you slide components around.

aritps.jpg

I picked up a few of these amp stand type modular shelves for $50 each from Audio Advisor.

The frame is pretty heavy duty.  The posts are fillable if you want to add some weight.  The shelf has a coating on the top that prevents scratching when you slide components around.

aritps.jpg

Those are nice and you can get differing heights so you can build a stand that really fits your system with them

The frame is pretty heavy duty. The posts are fillable if you want to add some weight. The shelf has a coating on the top that prevents scratching when you slide components around.

aritps.jpg

What I like about this shelf, is the AMAZING cable management feature!!! The cable just disappear, don't they? Very nice.

Recently picked up the Massdrop O2 Amplifier (desktop edition with RCA, power cord, 6.5mm jack. Compared to my other amps - entry level Bravo V1 and Electric Avenues PA2V2 portable amp, this thing is amazing. Makes my Grado SR125 and AKG K702s sound great. Especially makes a huge difference on the AKGs, since I found that the Bravo really didn't do such a great job with them.

Spent my Christmas bonus from work today at a home audio/video shop I just found. Got a used NAD C370 amp and a pair of PSB Alpha B1's to replace the shitty little 100w RCA surround sound system I had everything running through. I'll throw up some pictures once I get everything hooked up later tonight.