Oh, sweet Jesus...

Baja Blast Freezes are amazing. They added two new flavors, pink lemonade and pina colada as well. Yesterday I went and I guess between 2pm-5pm all regular sized drinks are $1 so I got that and tried the Cool Ranch taco (replace meat with beans), and the taco just wasn't that great. The original one seems to have more flavor.

I'm not sure if we have the griller things, but we have the baja blast slush and it is amazing. Would definitely recommend! I'm going to hit up taco bell tonight after work. So stoked.

I don't eat Taco Bell but damn is Baja Blast good. I am going to try that at some point.

Finally had one last night. I was a little underwhelmed. I thought the cool ranch flavor was buried beneath the salty flavor of the "meat" and that metallic taste the Taco Bell veggies always have. That being said, it'll be my go-to at the Bell from here on out both for reasons of personal preference and principle. I thought that extra packaging it came with was a little wasteful and unnecessary, as well.

Finally had one last night. I was a little underwhelmed. I thought the cool ranch flavor was buried beneath the salty flavor of the "meat" and that metallic taste the Taco Bell veggies always have. That being said, it'll be my go-to at the Bell from here on out both for reasons of personal preference and principle. I thought that extra packaging it came with was a little wasteful and unnecessary, as well.

The extra packaging is there so you dont get the seasoning all over your fingers and transfer it to your face/elsewear. They are looking out for you. Again, thank you Taco Bell.

• 3 weeks later...

The Taco Twins

A Dorito's Taco fanfiction

By: Eric Morris

It had been a couple of years since I last visited the Taco Bell. For me Taco Bell was the kind of place you would go, and regret hours later; yeah sure it was fun while it lasted, but in a couple of hours you would regret it. Always. I had constantly avoided the place, even when my friends would go I would tell them something along that lines of "You, go and bring yourself home something nice" or "That place isn't for me" or my personal favorite "I'm full". For about a year now rumors had been going around of this Loco's taco girl in town, and everybody had their taste of Ms.Laco, and everybody thought I was in some sort of cult because I had taken her home yet. I had seen her with lots of people, hell I've even seen her with my friends! She was a beauty, she really was, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, sour cream, all put in to this beautiful fiery red nacho cheese shell. I'll admit it, I lusted for her, though there's one this that can turn a guy like me away for any taco, even one as beautiful as her, and that's meat she had meat. I know what you're thinking Meat? Meat, you we're turned off by her meat?" and yes reader I was, I just didn't roll that way.

On the 7th of this month her sister Ranch rolled into town, she was just like her sister, but much cooler and in a gorgeous ranch shell. I've always been a sucker for ranch girls, but she had meat so I knew as much as I wanted her, she just wasn't right for me. That same day I was with a friend and he told me a bit of information that changed my whole outlook on theses twins, "You can order them with beans" he said, as if I was the idiot! This whole time, this taco who I'd been lusting after for god knows how long and her twin sister were vegetarians! And at that moment I knew my fate was sealed, and that our paths must cross. At first I patiently waited, I had heard things from my friends about, how she was better than her sister, or how she didn't live up to the hype, and the rare she was just like any taco. Although Finally I swallowed my pride, bit the bullet and went to Taco Bell

Like I said before: Taco Bell just wasn't my forte, it was the place where stoners and guys and Express shirts went, the kind of place where you went at 10pm to take something home and never tell another soul about. When I entered the establishment the air was thick and booming with the sounds of the latest top forty hits, as people patiently waited for there meals, and some devoured them in plain sight! I took my place in the queue and waited for what for what felt like an eternity for my chance with the taco twins. When my turn with the cashier arrived he explained how I could take home The Twins, their plain Jane friend Burrito, and their cousin Baja Blast Freeze for just $6! Saving money and coming out with a 3 girls instead of one, you would have to be a fool not to take an offer like this! So I paid the man and left with my prize

The car ride home was tense, the gals sat in my lap they were very warm, I kept it classy and resisted the urges to devour or even nibble at these delightful ladies in the car. When I was home I thought I wouldn't make it to the dining room, I decided to have a modest photo shoot with them first and post the photos it on intsagram like many before me, it was fun but only made me want the tacos more. So I sat down with all three of them and with Baja helping me out I went though my sinful motives. Cool Ranch was up first. I undressed her slowly, her shell was peaking out from her embroidered cardboard underwear "Dorito's Locos" it read. I had never met a taco as class (or unclassy) to wear underwear let alone embroidered ones. Either way I knew I was in for a treat. I removed the taco's underwear just enough to see her shell she and just like my dreams she was beautiful naked.  Her shell met my lips, she was soft and warm, and tasted like nothing I had before. Filled with lust I rushed though the taco leaving of sour cream and cheese on my table, I was disappointed when I finished much faster than expected. I took a couple of sips of Baja she was cool, but not as cool as Ms.Ranch. I had my way with Plan Jane Burrito, and boring was and exaggeration of that experence, I pushed though knowing that she would make my experience with Ms.Nacho Cheese more enjoyable. I took a longer much needed break with Baja when I was finished with Burrito

The moment of truth was here, the moment I had waited for since 2012, my chance with a taco so different, a taco so tasty, so good that, I knew no taco after would ever compare. So unlike her sister I savored each moment we spent together, undressing her slowly and taking in every ounce of her beauty while doing so. Once striped I removed her embroidered underwear (Similar to her sister taco's but with her own flair). Shell exposed, I drizzled the taco in hot sauce, and took her warm, soft, fiery red shell in my hands. She met my lips and I savored each bite this time not wanting to make the same mistake I did when her sister. Three minutes later, when I knew our time was almost up, I tasted her for the last time and said goodbye. I was left there empty handed, my shirt stained with sour cream, cheese on the table, and 2 pairs of embroiled underwear.

My hands and mouth, covered in reminisce of their taste and scent I gathered their things and threw them in the trash. I cleaned off the mess they left on the table, showered and changed my shirt. I crawled into bed fatigued knowing I would regret this encounter in the morning.