THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Up to $61 now with 4 hours left, guarantee it'll end at at least $80, and wouldn't be surprised if it went around $100.  Really wish Andrew would actually let his fans know that there are two other retail sellers who aren't sold out yet, and many of the blue ones JUST got shipped (still don't have mine, and I ordered minutes after the preorder went up).  Just the fact that you can put up any record with Andrew McMahon on it and make a hefty return is starting to make my blood boil.  I've been looking for Jack's Mannequin records for a few months now but what people are putting them up for on ebay is complete bullshit.  Last offer I got to purchase Glass Passenger here on VC was $125 from a guy who had an extra copy.  Gimmie a break.

Almost makes me wish I hadn't committed to trading my extra blue copy for a yellow one.  I could sell it on eBay and use the money to buy TGP.  But then I'd be a douchebag too.

Up to $61 now with 4 hours left, guarantee it'll end at at least $80, and wouldn't be surprised if it went around $100.  Really wish Andrew would actually let his fans know that there are two other retail sellers who aren't sold out yet, and many of the blue ones JUST got shipped (still don't have mine, and I ordered minutes after the preorder went up).  Just the fact that you can put up any record with Andrew McMahon on it and make a hefty return is starting to make my blood boil.  I've been looking for Jack's Mannequin records for a few months now but what people are putting them up for on ebay is complete bullshit.  Last offer I got to purchase Glass Passenger here on VC was $125 from a guy who had an extra copy.  Gimmie a break.

Almost makes me wish I hadn't committed to trading my extra blue copy for a yellow one.  I could sell it on eBay and use the money to buy TGP.  But then I'd be a douchebag too.

E-Bay has gotten to the point that you basically can't buy and vinyl there anymore as it is so overpriced.  

E-Bay has gotten to the point that you basically can't buy and vinyl there anymore as it is so overpriced.  

A fact I'm slowly learning.

Also, here's another one that'll be interesting to watch:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Something-Corporate-North-12-Yellow-vinyl-LP-Jacks-Mannequin-Sugarcult-/261346328506?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item3cd9747fba

2 days left on the auction, and already it's up a bit above retail for a variant that's still available on Enjoy the Ride's store for $25.  Maybe it'll just stall here, but I wouldn't be surprised to still see it go up a bit.

A fact I'm slowly learning.

Also, here's another one that'll be interesting to watch:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Something-Corporate-North-12-Yellow-vinyl-LP-Jacks-Mannequin-Sugarcult-/261346328506?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item3cd9747fba

2 days left on the auction, and already it's up a bit above retail for a variant that's still available on Enjoy the Ride's store for $25.  Maybe it'll just stall here, but I wouldn't be surprised to still see it go up a bit.

I guess some people have so much money that they don't care to look around for a few minutes before buying a record.  

I just won an auction for a sealed copy of the long OOP Absolutes by Barcelona for $32. These are rarely on eBay and the last copy that sold went for $120, and it wasn't sealed. Been looking for this one forever, so I'm super excited to finally own/play it!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251396931129?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649