CONFESSIONS

let's make this as juvenile and dawson's creek-y as possible. please.

Madie i'll come over later so we can watch horror movies and gossip about VC boys. who's cute. who's not. who has a wiener too big for a 45 hole. then we can dye each other's hair and try new styles. next we'll break into your dad's liquor cabinet since he's out of town on a "business trip." then we'll think hey who needs VC boys anyway? we are young attractive VC girls right? then i'll ask if you've ever kissed a girl before, and then we'll giggle and experiment with your sexuality, y'know, if you're open to that kind of thing. No? well ok, whatever, fuck you then.

Jbmi9gi.jpg?1

No, I understand you care and all, but I have to be close to you to open up. I don't know it's hard to explain I don''t want to worry my mom I know I should but I do decent on my own. Also I don't like to get asked how my day was let alone "what's bothering you?" It really scares my mom, like lately she's been worrying that I might be purging again and I don't want to worry her, like that. I don't know plus opening up to a stranger just to get pills isn't my thing. I don't know maybe after I move out, but for now, no.

don't open up to a stranger just to get pills. open up because you want to heal yourself, dude. there's no shame in seeing a therapist. i'm sure a lot of us had to do it before. i wish i had done it when i hit rock bottom and stayed there way too long. it's hard to open up to someone you don't know but it's also a safe place to do so. as much as you don't want to worry your mom, you are better off telling her it's coming back and work for a way to fix it than to let it overwhelm you and have it a) take your mom by surprise, or B) consume your life, perhaps for the worse. much easier said than done, i know.

let's make this as juvenile and dawson's creek-y as possible. please.

Madie i'll come over later so we can watch horror movies and gossip about VC boys. who's cute. who's not. who has a wiener too big for a 45 hole. then we can dye each other's hair and try new styles. next we'll break into your dad's liquor cabinet since he's out of town on a "business trip." then we'll think hey who needs VC boys anyway? we are young attractive VC girls right? then i'll ask if you've ever kissed a girl before, and then we'll giggle and experiment with your sexuality, y'know, if you're open to that kind of thing. No? well ok, whatever, fuck you then.

didn't this happen in an episode of BLOSSOM once in the 80s? or was it FULL HOUSE? 

i'll put $200 on nicky. because even if that wasn't who she was talking about initially, i don't see how she could possibly avoid a crush after that proposal.

oh, and as far as confessions go- i'm the asshole that took 10 minutes to make a fake tom delonge profile if only to make 2 posts and never use it again.

Holy I've been at wine and brandy tasting all day and I come back to this. Nicky, can we be best friends already? As much as I love me some ryanbread it's not him

This went from the Confessions Thread to the Madie has a crush thread. 

I have never stopped beating myself up for punching Andrew on the school bus when I was seven. Seriously, he didn't deserve it. I've been in a few fights since and have never regretted throwing a punch except that once. I have a serious Guilt Complex - I forget a lot of good times but never forget my mistakes.

I also have not 100% recovered my memory after the stupid ATV Accident I had in 2007. That experience lead to me losing memories and sight in my right eye temporarily. The Positive is that I did a lot of growing up really fast after I healed. 

- A lot of things I say are to make people mad and I don't know why I say them.

- I hate almost everyone around me and I don't understand why most people act the way they do

- I've only met my best friend once

- I love cats and talk about them a lot even though I'm allergic to them

- People here can be really mean sometimes but I think they're nice, just passionate 

- In the last year I've dated 4 people who I secretly hated

- The first vinyl I bought because I was convinced if I didn't buy it I wouldn't a real fan, I am both happy and face-palming at that situation