I feel like I posted almost the EXACT same thing a few posts up... But NK explained it much better I think!

I've only one done one BB return with almost a full year of ordering BO items and getting (or trying to get) codes. No hassle there. But to be honest, the only things I order (and the only things that have a high percentage of being cancelled) tend to go for decent money online regardless. So, for instance, when two copies of Danny Brown's "XXX" shipped last year, I just sat on them for a while and then sold them for profit. Not saying you SHOULD do this... But just another fun way of exploiting Best Buy for your own ends!

In all seriousness, this last week has been the most orders I've EVER placed with Best Buy (without trying to get cancellations). This sale is just too good. It's a very weird thing realizing just how much money I've actually given BB (intentionally or not) since this thread started...

anyone snag a copy of the Electric Wizard album and decided against it let me know.  slept on it and wish I picked it up. 

also have people noticed that it lists as being sold out online in the vinyl sale list but then if you click on the item it says add to cart? noticed a few items i thought were gone were still maybe available? 

Today's Best Buy order came in a pretty beat-up package... That said, the records looked fine other than slightly bent corners. Ah well. I've had good luck with BB before but shipping multiple records is not their thing.

That said.... Motley Crue's Greatest Hits is a STEAL at $11. Kevin Gray did the mastering and it sounds top notch... Not a hint of digital whatsoever. And yeah, Side 4 is worthless, but Sides 1-3 are primo drinking/drugging/stupid-ass rock-n-roll.

My order arrived today in a kinda flimsy cardboard mailer that had some sturdy cardboard inside. Unfortunately they sent me the regular version of the XX's Coexist and not the deluxe that I ordered. Called them today and they said they'll send me another copy out, we'll see what I actually get!

I'd like to thank this thread for exposing me to this sale! If only I knew about this earlier haha. I ordered the following last night. About half my order is currently on back-order so we'll see how that goes...

The All-American Rejects - Move Along  $6.99

August Burns Red - Rescue & Restore  $12.99 (back-order)

Cage The Elephant - S/T  $6.99

A Day To Remember - For Those Who Have Heart  $6.99 (back-order)

A Day To Remember - Old Record  $6.99

Green Day - American Idiot  $7.99 (back-order)

Norma Jean - Wrongdoers  $7.99 (back-order)

Portugal. The Man - The Satanic Satanist  $8.99 (back-order)

Taking Back Sunday - Where You Want To Be $6.99