Official OST and Film Score Thread

Thanks! We shall see...after the Bowie and Zep issues with B&N I won't get my hopes up ...

Yup. Cancelling my order for the secret soundtrack was a nightmare. Plus they couldn't understand why if someone buys something for a specific price, it's not good to charge them something else without letting them know.

...aaaaaaannnnnd, Zavvi is still fuckin me! Although I cancelled the subscription over a month ago, they still steal money from my account!

Just opened a claim via MasterCard to refund me! What a bunch of fucking idiots!

Not sure if it's been mentioned already, I searched with no results, but there's an awesome soundtrack from a 1981 surfing film that finally came out last year on LP/CD/Digital. 

http://www.anthologyrecordings.com/albums/bali-high-ost/

http://www.mexicansummer.com/shop/bali-high-ost/

the soundtrack covers an impressive amount of genres, featuring moments of folk, dubby rock, synthesized disco, tropicalia, jazz fusion, hyper-tempo power rock, soft rock, and acid rock

Im a few episodes into Mr. Robot and I really want an OST for it. The combination of different moods and styles, classical, synth, 8bit, everything is awesome. The score to this show rules really hard, I hope a company like Milan or Mondo gets their hands on the rights to press it.

Need Mr. Robot to happen. Dying for this to get pressed.