The Finch Screened Jackets Thread

i'd be fine without the 10 as well. just the large circle logo and the title.

now what about the other side?

The way I was understanding it, it's going to be like a fold over back portion so it's only like 5 x 12 do design on. Correct me if I'm wrong...

Any ideas on what we all want with that?

All the great ideas and creativity happening in here makes me wish there was still a collective that would have taken member feed like this in the creation of releases. Virgil screwed up a good thing. 

We could always try and start another one, and put someone we all trust in charge, like collectivemike or yourself

If you guys have production questions about bleed, halftone, resolution and what can be produced and how to manipulate you spot colors for better tonal range. Or anything like that, let me know. 

I don't have time to do any art or anything buy can help out on that front. I'd be into seeing the collective start over for reals. 

I'm down with the one that everyone is liking as well - steveomarkx - can you email a high res version to [email protected]?

We need to do the back flap w/ the tracks now - anyone wanna take a stab at that? It would be approx 4-5" tall and 12.25" wide

Ill send it over as soon as I get home from work. I could do the back flap unless someone else wants to contribute.