Deftones - White Pony 2xLP silver vinyl Hot Topic exclusive

Edit: Looks like the vinyl section on Hot Topic is gone again for Hot Cash...or at least I'm not seeing it. So I'd say anyone wanting to buy this online will have to wait for a while...or you could always settle for a Hello Kitty Ombre Girls Tank Top.

Great business decision. Just stop selling a product all together during promotion instead of find a way to limit your discount codes.

Kinda stupid that when you walk into hot topic there are like 50 signs up throughout the store, even right above the vinyl section, that say buy one get one half off EVERYTHING in the store. When I bought white pony for me and yarostino it rang up as regular price. Don't put the sign up saying everything is included in the sale if its not.

Especially if that's your own auction... I echo mindovermatter, completely.  After eBay and shipping fees, you're making, what? - an eight dollar profit?  Get the hell out of here.

Someone made a random comment about the HT silver press in the Django "blood splatter" thread.... So thanks for the heads up, inadvertent or otherwise. I know this will be on the website after their stupid promo but I might just drive there myself today.

First time in a HT in 10+ years. Woo boy.