How much time do you spend actually listening to your Records?

I'm two hours from my TT, but I still walk to the local shop once a week to snag something....I'm surprised how many indie records I've missed :/ I spend more time looking at vinyl than I do listening to them, until I get home in May :D

Got these the last 3weeks or so

Sallie Ford, M. Ward, Morrissey, Two Door Cinema Club, and some others I think :D

I try and listen as much as I can. I definitley don't listen to my vinyl albums nearly as much as my digital stuff, due to the easiness of digital and it kind of always being most places I'm at. I try and reserve some time a day or two a week to really dig into my records...for some reason though I end up listening to Meat Loaf's Bat Out Of Hell on vinyl most of the time. It is without a doubt the most played piece of vinyl I own.

I listen to two or three LPs during the weekdays. Usually after I get home from work, the kids and I will listen, dance, and sing for a while. Then we'll pick a record or two to listen to while we make and eat dinner.

On the weekends, I'll listen to five or six LPs throughout the day.

At work (I'm a teacher) I'm playing in my classroom all day long.

I also listen to tons of podcasts on my phone while driving, running, or biking.

I listen to two or three LPs during the weekdays. Usually after I get home from work, the kids and I will listen, dance, and sing for a while. Then we'll pick a record or two to listen to while we make and eat dinner.

On the weekends, I'll listen to five or six LPs throughout the day.

At work (I'm a teacher) I'm playing in my classroom all day long.

I also listen to tons of podcasts on my phone while driving, running, or biking.

That it's fantastic man, i wish i had a teacher in high school that loved music even 5% as much as i did...