Citizen - Youth [June 11th 2013//RFC]

To be fair he got it from what.cd, so he wasn't the initial leaker. And at least it was only a day before the band/label wanted to put the entire album stream up, could've been another month early leak like Daylight or TWIABP. Not trying to make you guys not hate Adam (I'm aware that isn't possible), just trying to lighten the mood a bit. Get excited, everyone gets to hear this later today even if they don't want to seek out the leak!

To be fair he got it from what.cd, so he wasn't the initial leaker. And at least it was only a day before the band/label wanted to put the entire album stream up, could've been another month early leak like Daylight or TWIABP. Not trying to make you guys not hate Adam (I'm aware that isn't possible), just trying to lighten the mood a bit. Get excited, everyone gets to hear this later today even if they don't want to seek out the leak!

I don't care where he got it from. The point is that he came in here bragging he had it but didn't want to post links and then goes and does exactly that

Some people are trying to run a business.

So going and "stalking" my Facebook is a part of that? I never "bragged" about having this on Facebook and even if I did its the Internet. Albums get leaked all the time, I got it from whatcd and posted that link. It's streaming today regardless. I love how people can post leaks on here and not get shit but as soon as I do anything wrong I get shit on. Get over it and stop being so fucking obsessed with my life.

So going and "stalking" my Facebook is a part of that? I never "bragged" about having this on Facebook and even if I did its the Internet. Albums get leaked all the time, I got it from whatcd and posted that link. It's streaming today regardless. I love how people can post leaks on here and not get shit but as soon as I do anything wrong I get shit on. Get over it and stop being so fucking obsessed with my life.

You know I always thought you were an idiot, I just wasn't sure how big of an idiot you were. Now I know. Thanks.