New "Black Flag" song

For better or worse, the new song starts up where the band left off in 1986.  I think most people, myself included, was hoping that since Ron was in the band, the new material would sound like Jealous Again era Black Flag rather than In My Head era.  I'm disappointed, but not surprised.

In June, I will get to see Black Flag in Erie, PA and then two days later, see Flag in Buffalo.  Frankly, I'm more excited to see Greg's version.  Why?  Because I've seen the Circle Jerks play Black Flag songs.  I've seen the Descendents play Black Flag songs.  I've never seen Greg Ginn and Ron Reyes play Black Flag songs.  I have no idea what to expect.  Also, Ron was also my favorite singer of Black Flag whereas Keith Morris was my third favorite.  Plus, Keith is really fucking annoying on stage. 

When I was listening to this new song, I was imagining that if this was not Black Flag how would I feel about it. I still would think it sucks and the fact that it is supposed to be "Black Flag" makes it 1,000 times worse.

Even though the Pistols reunited, they were at least smart enough not to record any new material.

Yea, this is fart city.

Fart Flag.

When I was listening to this new song, I was imagining that if this was not Black Flag how would I feel about it. I still would think it sucks and the fact that it is supposed to be "Black Flag" makes it 1,000 times worse.

Even though the Pistols reunited, they were at least smart enough not to record any new material.

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone been to a FLAG show yet?  I'm wondering what they have (if any) for merch.  I'm really hoping they're selling a tour print/poster.

I saw them in Vegas a couple weeks ago. The only merch they have is the standard Black Flag shirt on white with the bars and a black shirt that lists all of the names on it. I dunno if they have added any new merch.

I saw them in Vegas a couple weeks ago. The only merch they have is the standard Black Flag shirt on white with the bars and a black shirt that lists all of the names on it. I dunno if they have added any new merch.

My friend saw them in Pittsburgh two nights ago and said it was the same. I'm seeing them tonight.