Suburban Home records - 27% off

Whatever Virgil did in the past should not stop you from supporting the amazing artists he has worked with.

True, but you should buy their material from the artists, and not from Virgil. You think Virgil's sending out royalty checks again?

http://micahschnabelmusic.bigcartel.com/product/i-m-dead-serious-vinyl

Edit: As if on cue, Micah posts this on facebook. "I’ve been touring for the last two months with neither of my solo records available on cd due to the fact that I can’t afford to purchase my own records from the old label that first released them."

Edit: As if on cue, Micah posts this on facebook. "I’ve been touring for the last two months with neither of my solo records available on cd due to the fact that I can’t afford to purchase my own records from the old label that first released them."

You should tell him to get in on the 27% discount.

I wonder is Virgil did any sort of contracts, or could he burn some copies himself?

True, but you should buy their material from the artists, and not from Virgil. You think Virgil's sending out royalty checks again?

I was not aware of said sketchy actions.

You should tell him to get in on the 27% discount.

I wonder is Virgil did any sort of contracts, or could he burn some copies himself?

The post was part of a larger one wherein he announced that he was self-releasing a second pressing of his newest CD, with two bonus tracks. His first CD was released independently before Virgil re-released it on SH, and Micah hopes to repress it as well.

This.

Also, the majority of his releases you can get for about 75% off on ebay every week.