PO: Alkaline Trio - My Shame Is True + EP

So far after a couple of listens, my favorite Dan songs are "Only Love" and "Young Lovers". My favorite Matt songs are "The Torture Doctor" and "Until Death Do Us Part". Damn I really like this record. This might be some of Dan's strongest material and I even think Matt stepped it up. I can feel the pain in some of Matt's songs though..

So far after a couple of listens, my favorite Dan songs are "Only Love" and "Young Lovers". My favorite Matt songs are "The Torture Doctor" and "Until Death Do Us Part". Damn I really like this record. This might be some of Dan's strongest material and I even think Matt stepped it up. I can feel the pain in some of Matt's songs though..

Have you heard the EP. A really really good Skiba song and 3 great Dan songs. (Pocket Knife and Broken Wing are some of AK3's best songs)

what do you mean by bonus CD?  because all Epitaph vinyl releases come with a CD

Not all. My copy of Smash did not have one. Neither did my NFG 'Not Without A Fight'. Its a common practice there but its not with everything. It is a nice surprise because they were not advertising it came with one. Makes it even more worth its cost. 

Anybody having problems with skipping on side two of their pink copy? Mine is skipping like crazy.

I'm paranoid about the quality of all of ~epitaph's records... they had issues with those NOFX records a few years back, one of my bad religion records was unplayable (on my old/cheap record player), this addiction skips in the middle of lead poisoning (I believe), etc.  the new propagandhi record turned out great, so I was hoping this one would be fine, but we'll see...

Not all. My copy of Smash did not have one. Neither did my NFG 'Not Without A Fight'. Its a common practice there but its not with everything. It is a nice surprise because they were not advertising it came with one. Makes it even more worth its cost. 

Ifs been a thing for the past year or so with most Epitaph releases.

Ifs been a thing for the past year or so with most Epitaph releases.

Ah. Makes sense. I have not bought that many Epitaph releases in a while. I knew that True North and Radiosurgery had them but some albums I had from this label previously did not. Still I think its a great practice and love getting that cd as an little bonus. I mean they already have fair priced LPs but the CD just makes it a pretty easy purchase decision.

Also just gonna say glad I got the pink LP and blue EP just cause they match the covers really well. The box set colors are nice but I think the pink and blue came out perfectly. That shade of Pink was the best color this album could of gotten.