Help me makes sure im not crazy for feeling discriminated against.

How'd you lose your legs?

What, too soon?

a simultaneous shark/squid attack 

AS_6.jpg

but really, i was just born like that.. no one knows why. one time in 8th grade a kid called me a crack baby and i broke his nose and almost got expelled. i was more pissed that he basically said my mom was on crack, than him making fun of me...it was awesome.

I would without a doubt sue the city and her personally if you can. What it comes down to is that she needs to lose her job. If everything you have described is true, do you really want someone else to have to go through the same thing? An apology won't do anything, she will still be the same bitch that she is until something life changing happens to her. What she did goes beyond having a shitty day or bad week, it shows the core of her character.

so today after getting the round-about i got a hold of a supervisor. I was (what sounded) sincerely apologized to, told i would be receiving a written one from the woman who "helped" me, she will be handled  accordingly,  AND was told that i was given horribly wrong information.

1. she could NOT threaten to arrest me, they don't do that at the court house.

2. they do not have the power to drop and cases, even though i was told so.

3. I could have walked out of there without paying or setting a court date 

So i will be going to the court date with said commander from earlier posts, and a representative from a disability advocate in TX, and if i am found guilty I will not be paying the fine and going to jail, and i will file a suit against the city/state. I refuse to let the system win. PUNK ROCK. 

What is a California-Stop®?

it's when you don't make a complete stop at a stop sign.  also known as a california roll.  because you nearly roll through the stop.  lots of people here do that, i guess.  i don't because i've heard of friends who've gotten really expensive tickets for it.

i have been stopped/ticketed for speeding a few times and arrested for doing something really dumb when i was 22 though.

a simultaneous shark/squid attack 

AS_6.jpg

but really, i was just born like that.. no one knows why. one time in 8th grade a kid called me a crack baby and i broke his nose and almost got expelled. i was more pissed that he basically said my mom was on crack, than him making fun of me...it was awesome.

You're a fucking badass, don't stop being cool

so I have legal representation now (pro bono and not state appointed )....I was told that If I am given a guilty verdict I will have to pay the fine immediately, or go to jail. He said I should refuse to pay (which I had already planned) and go to jail, therefore strengthening my case against the city. He said I would be bailed out within 3-4 hours and during that time he would start the paperwork to file the lawsuit against the city. BUT he said that any prosecutor would have to be out of his mind not to drop this whole thing. 

it's when you don't make a complete stop at a stop sign.  also known as a california roll.  because you nearly roll through the stop.  lots of people here do that, i guess.  i don't because i've heard of friends who've gotten really expensive tickets for it.

Not sure about other places but this is a thing in Brooklyn too. Also the "my car is halfway into the intersection but I can't quite make the turn yet so I'm going to sit here and block traffic." Driving out in So Cal and NYC is basically the same thing.

so I have legal representation now (pro bono and not state appointed )....I was told that If I am given a guilty verdict I will have to pay the fine immediately, or go to jail. He said I should refuse to pay (which I had already planned) and go to jail, therefore strengthening my case against the city. He said I would be bailed out within 3-4 hours and during that time he would start the paperwork to file the lawsuit against the city. BUT he said that any prosecutor would have to be out of his mind not to drop this whole thing. 

good luck man!!!

Not sure about other places but this is a thing in Brooklyn too. Also the "my car is halfway into the intersection but I can't quite make the turn yet so I'm going to sit here and block traffic." Driving out in So Cal and NYC is basically the same thing.

It's a thing everywhere.

I love the term "mole" as derogatory. I don't know what this woman looks like but I'm sure it fits.

hell Yes it fits, I'd drop a C-bomb but mole seems more fitting, Its a shame there are people that are this fucked in a public service role.

i hope everything goes smoothly for you isavedlatin54, get some media attention, get some praise, get some sympathy, get some kicks out of it, get her out of a job, get some god damn respect 

big ups for fighting it