Britney Spears - Smurfs 2 / Blue 7" Single Pre Order

I didn't know if anyone would be interested but Britney Spears site Britney.com is selling a limited 7" Single representing the Smurfs 2 soundtrack with a new Britney Spears song "Ooh La La" it is ok. But I thought it would be a neat little promotional 7" piece to have. It is out of /1000 and only comes to $12.97 with shipping, I am not sure if it can be shipped outside of the US. The site is a MyPlay Direct site.

http://www.myplaydirect.com/britney-spears/

Edited...stupid phone

I didn't know if anyone would be interested but Britney Spears site Britney.com is selling a limited 7" Single representing the Smurfs 2 soundtrack with a new Britney Spears song "Ooh La La" it is ok. But I thought it would be a neat little promotional 7" piece to have. It is out of /1000 and only come st $12.97 with shipping, I am not sure if it can be shipped outside of the US. The site is a MyPlay Direct site.

http://www.myplaydirect.com/britney-spears/

every time i come here i assume the threads aren't going to get more ridiculous...yet, time and time again, i am shown what assuming does.

also, did you just stumble onto britney.com? is it your homepage? i need answers.

True, but it is vinyl and new but unfortunately not a Blink thread so boo to me :( haha

The thing about it is that Blink and Brittany were probably played on many of the same radio stations for a solid 5 years in the early 2000's. Therefore, they're pretty much one in the same :)

I still think Blink has an edge in credibility.

also, did you just stumble onto britney.com? is it your homepage? i need answers.

Actually, I was on Instagram searching the hashtag #soundtracks and someone posted a pic of it and I thought it was interesting. Before today I had never gone too Britney.com haha.

The thing about it is that Blink and Brittany were probably played on many of the same radio stations for a solid 5 years in the early 2000's. Therefore, they're pretty much one in the same :)

I still think Blink has an edge in credibility.

I never said anything about credibility, I was just commenting on the influx of Blink threads ALL OF THE TIME. Which I have no problem with , I do enjoy Blink 182. 

True, but it is vinyl and new but unfortunately not a Blink thread so boo to me :( haha

Not really sure which of these two I can't stand less...a choice between the devil and the deep blue sea :D

every time i come here i assume the threads aren't going to get more ridiculous...yet, time and time again, i am shown what assuming does.

HAHAHAHAHA :D :D :D