Touche Amore "Is Survived By" LP coming 09.24.13

didnt touche also do a run of shows with rise against in europe last summer?  they're like...rock stars now.

it's funny cause i saw them april 2012 in edmonton and there were maybe 15 kids into it.  and that was long after they had blown up within the scene.

i saw them in 2010 in Providence with Envy even and there weren't too many people there - couldn't have been more than 20 ish if i remember correctly. right when the singles box set came out too and i don't remember anyone going crazy over that then either.

i saw them in 2010 in Providence with Envy even and there weren't too many people there - couldn't have been more than 20 ish if i remember correctly. right when the singles box set came out too and i don't remember anyone going crazy over that then either.

Boston Envy / Touche show was awesome. 

Tons of kids. 

Touche got an awesome reaction.  

People went crazy. 

Awesome for TA to be out on such a large tour such as this AFI. It'll gain them more exposure. But the cynic jaded asshole in me sees this as AFI's feeble attempt to regain some of that HxC Punk cred they lost years ago when they went all goth-y and shit. Just like that last tour when they had Sick Of It all opening. Very amusing. 

Awesome for TA to be out on such a large tour such as this AFI. It'll gain them more exposure. But the cynic jaded asshole in me sees this as AFI's feeble attempt to regain some of that HxC Punk cred they lost years ago when they went all goth-y and shit. Just like that last tour when they had Sick Of It all opening. Very amusing. 

http://www.flacos.com

I FOR ONE AM STOKED THAT TOUCHE AMORE, A BAND THAT I LOVE, IS GOING OUT ON A BIG TOUR IN SUPPORT OF AN AWESOME ALBUM THAT I LOVE AND AM HONORED TO HAVE HAD A HAND IN GETTING OUT TO THE PEOPLE.  I HAVE EATEN TACOS WITH DAVEY HAVOCK AND HE SEEMS NICE.  THIS ALL SEEMS LIKE GOOD THINGS AND I AM EXCITED.  

They probably toured with SOIA because they've been friends for ages. Don't think they need SOIA for any kind of hardcore cred at this point in their careers.

I'm pretty excited to see TA with AFI. I'm sure it's gonna be a similar vibe as to when I saw Ceremony open for them at the Marquee in AZ. Fun shit. Scared a lot of people. Best moment of the night is when AFI started "Love is a Many Splendored Thing" and the two bleach blonde girls in front of me go "what the fuck is this shit?".