PO: From Autumn to ashes - the fiction we live. Now PO: Too Bad You're Beautiful 20th Anniversary Reissue

WHAT?!

On September 17, 2013 FROM AUTUMN TO ASHES will celebrate the 10th Anniversary of the release of their sophomore album, THE FICTION WE LIVE, by issuing the album on vinyl for the first time ever. Only 1000 copies of the album will be pressed with 500 pressed on maroon vinyl and sold exclusively through Hot Topic. The 500 black 180gram vinyl copies can be pre-ordered through the Workhorse Music Group store.

http://kingsroadmerch.com/workhorse/view/?id=4585&cid=1242

Everyone that pre-orders a copy of the album through the Workhorse Music store is automatically entered to win one of four test pressings of the vinyl. Four winners will be selected at random and will be notified prior to the 9/17 release date. Test presses will be sent to the winners with their order.

I'M BUYING ALL OF THEM. Oh man. I've been waiting for this since I started collecting. I don't know how many times I brought it up on this board, but it was a lot. This album means more to me than I can say. If I win one of the tests, it'll make my year so much better than the shit it's been so far.

Awesome, will definitely buy the HT pressing.

I saw these guys a few times right after Too Bad You're Beautiful came out in some small ass places w/ Avenged Sevenfold. Those might have been some of the funnest shows ive been too. One place didnt hold more than 50 people and it was cram packed.

Awesome, will definitely buy the HT pressing.

I saw these guys a few times right after Too Bad You're Beautiful came out in some small ass places w/ Avenged Sevenfold. Those might have been some of the funnest shows ive been too. One place didnt hold more than 50 people and it was cram packed.

I remember right about the same time seeing them with Coheed and Cambria at a very small club (Chain Reaction) here in SoCal. Crazy tiny show for two bands that within the next year or so after that just blew up.

I remember right about the same time seeing them with Coheed and Cambria at a very small club (Chain Reaction) here in SoCal. Crazy tiny show for two bands that within the next year or so after that just blew up.

I saw them around the same time at the Troubadour, probably the same tour. Right after SSTB came out.

• jhulud changed the title to PO: From Autumn to ashes - the fiction we live. Now PO: Too Bad You're Beautiful 20th Anniversary Reissue