PO: Russian Circles - Memorial (Media Mail back on Hello $5.50)

309 is one of my all-time favorite instrumental songs.

Agree, one of my fave openers next to Carpe, and also a must mention-head bangin' Red in Tooth and Claw by Rosetta.

Turncrantz's bass drum is thumping right down your throat you can't even breathe in the front row!

When they put out Mladek for Empros I was feeling pretty meh, but 309 and the rest (besides praise be man) redeem big time!

I wish they hadn't put out three tracks for Memorial as I have the will-power of a jellyfish these days.  I'm giving the steel gray pictured above  a thumbs UP, and can't wait to spin the whole thing.  

Then hurry home from this Euro Tour, rest up,  and team up with Marriages / ERR (new albums 2014) and Chelsea for a repeat of 2012 tour lineup except all 3 do FULL sets! Not asking too much  :)

Bought this today at the show in Linz.Yippey.

what variant do they have with them on tour?

"In Europe we pressed limited 1k in grey and 1k in black the band will have these available on their EU Tour this fall."

So the grey one should be the one 'Just Us' just posted pictures of on the previous page.

*edit* because the pic the band posted of the /500 grey looks like this:

73893476314211e3aba722000ab6839f_8.jpg

even when "translucent steel grey" does fit better with the picture Just Us posted. Oh well.

Should be the translucent blue / black haze.

that would look pretty great

"In Europe we pressed limited 1k in grey and 1k in black the band will have these available on their EU Tour this fall."

So the grey one should be the one 'Just Us' just posted pictures of on the previous page.

thanks for the info!

holy fuck this album. Geneva was my favorite (RC album, and one of my all time faves) but this is quickly challenging it. I urge folks to hold off on listening to the "singles." This music works beautifully as an album.

This is encouraging. Geneva is easily my fav RC album. Only listened to first two songs they released from this one so far but have like them. I've held off on ordering this simply because I've had too much other shit to buy lately. I'll get it eventually but I'll just Spotify it up when it's released until then.