PO: Russian Circles - Memorial (Media Mail back on Hello $5.50)

If any of you guys are seeing them on this European tour, could someone please pick up that Grey Euro tour variant for me? I'm totally happy to pay you back and a little extra for the trouble.

On board with this too!

im not 100% sure if im going yet... but if i do and nobody has helped you guys out before, i can definitely see what i can do. my shows gonna be on november 2nd

Would pick you guys one up....but not going since they're playing the same date as Karnivool! <_<

Saying this with all the respect to Russian Circles and Chelsea Wolfe, you definitely made the right choice for sure! If RC+CW would have played one day earlier that would have been too good to be true. But it's all about 'vool and only two weeks to go now I'm way too excited!!

I will see Russian Circles on the 6th. "Just Us" was kind enough to inform they are selling the new record for 15€ and that they don't have older material with them (kinda bummer) so I might be able to grab extra copy given I still have some left after road tripping around and someone would still be interested.

I could definitely see the rest of the copies ending up on some Euro distro so I'm sure anyone who wants the variant has a good chance getting one. Unless I'm underestimating how keen RC fans are to pick it up on the tour. My only experience of RC and their fans is based on one gig (where I was asked 3 times by 2 different people if I was ok cos I was watching the gig alone from a slightly remote spot. I found that a bit funny) so what do I know.

Really stoked for this gig too!

Received my black copy today. Listened once but was too distracted by a lot of commotion going on around me. Will listen again and give my impressions.

As far as the physical material and package are concerned. The jacket is a nice gatefold. Pretty standard with RC releases especially the SH ones. Its definitely a sharper jacket than the others as in the edges are sharper and the surface is more straight compared to the previous SH releases whose jackets are sort of plump and are a bit rounder on the edges. Whatever. It doesn't really matter about this minute difference. Suffice it to say I like it. There's some spot gloss on the type on the cover.

The printed inner is nice but its the thinnest one SH has put with an RC record yet. Its actually a semi-slick paper as opposed to a card stock like the previous releases.

Now the LP itself. The vinyl material used for this album must be of the highest quality I've seen. Its more than likely virgin vinyl (non-recycled) and it has a sheen and groove texture that just pops out when the light hits it. This is one of the visual aspects of vinyl that I love the most. The weight is not quite 180. Probably as someone said earlier its about 160 or so. Its pretty thick and has a nice rim. I prefer thinner vinyl most of the time but this thing is pure quality.

So yeah, I was taken immediately with the physical aspect of it. I definitely enjoyed the music but I have to listen with more concentration to really take something away from it.

Got my clear copy but it's badly warped. Hoping Hello Merch will help me out in this situation. 

I have had to return things several times, all quality control issues, not USPS. Sometimes they are very resistant, other times it's been "Send us a picture" and sometimes it's easy: "Just send it back and we'll take care of it"

No sure on a limited release though, never had that situation

Did everyone get shipping confirmation?

Yep. And doubly excited because I had HM hold my CW Clear until the RC shipped to save on shipping.