PO: Crosses (†††) - ††† (2/11/14)

Also got this in today, charcoal looks amazing as does the gatefold. Can't wait to spin it. I also got 2 download cards so whoever missed out on one PM me :)

Hahaha, Sumerian fails.  I don't think you're the first one to get 2 DL cards, while others, like myself, didn't get 1 DL card.  hahaha... must have a bunch of mcdonald's workers doing their packaging for them at minimum wage.  Judging from their shitty lineup of artists, they are probably hurting for money as such.

Hahaha, Sumerian fails. I don't think you're the first one to get 2 DL cards, while others, like myself, didn't get 1 DL card. hahaha... must have a bunch of mcdonald's workers doing their packaging for them at minimum wage. Judging from their shitty lineup of artists, they are probably hurting for money as such.

. Lol what's weird is one was inside the gatefold and one was inside the invoice of my order.

So I got my Bundle(s) today from Sumerian. I also got an e-mail I would not be getting the White Variant, but I actually did get it lol. I just find it weird, has this happened to anyone else? Love the White Variant, looks like a white Milk Chocolate color.

Same here!  I really didnt care what color I got but they sent me 2 emails regarding me not getting white.  No biggie either way, just glad I got it.