Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

Actually really curious, how would you describe the difference in SQ between the two? Lots of adjectives please! I'd gladly unload/trade my /500 triple crown red for a red or clear if this actually does sound better. It's a pleasant surprise.

Also, could anyone who got this make note of any of the markings in the deadwax?

Its a lot more dynamic sounding. There is definitely more clarity and i can actually hear slight nuances where the triple crown was just flat sounding and almost muffled at times. Not a lot of detail.

The triple crown is just disappointing to listen to. I wouldnt be surprised if they just used the cd to cut the lacquer. Or they used one set of stampers to press every record. Or the engineer just didnt care. Probably a combo of all. I bought it new 3 years ago and was really bummed when i first played it.

Im actually considering getting rid of my white triple crown first press if anyone is interested? 

Its a lot more dynamic sounding. There is definitely more clarity and i can actually hear slight nuances where the triple crown was just flat sounding and almost muffled at times. Not a lot of detail.

The triple crown is just disappointing to listen to. I wouldnt be surprised if they just used the cd to cut the lacquer. Or they used one set of stampers to press every record. Or the engineer just didnt care. Probably a combo of all. I bought it new 3 years ago and was really bummed when i first played it.

Im actually considering getting rid of my white triple crown first press if anyone is interested?

I am, but probably cant afford aftermarket prices!

Hearing the posts about the crap SQ of the earlier presses, I'm really glad I wound up with the MOV press. Many times I almost pulled the trigger on one of the TCs, but the price never dropped below $100.

I might post one of those iPhone "take a pic while the record's spinning" pics later. The red vinyl really is amazing. Mine were both (roughly) the same shade too.

The advantage to those who waited is that the black MOV press should be readily available. I don't see it selling out anytime soon, and if it's anything like their other records, you'll see Amazon secondary sellers listing it for under $30 pretty soon.

The only thing that sucks about the MOV is the lack of a gatefold sleeve. Not to mention the sticker on the cover. I wish i could compare the AFS press to the other two. Ive heard the AFS sounds better that the TC press. Someone earlier said that the AFS press didnt sound good? Could you elaborate more? Did you buy it new?

Remember if anyone is after the best sound quality black vinyl is the best hands down. I might pick one up if I can snag one for cheap down the road.

What do you make of it so far? If anything?

I mean I'm definitely holding onto hope here, but for the sake of not being disappointed I'm going to expect that it won't ship until January and it will be black. If by chance there are a handful of us who don't get delayed, it will be a fantastic surprise, but at this point it's anybody's guess what's really going to happen.

tl;dr: maybe.

Id pay 50 for a afs copy blue/black,blue/white, black, or purple

Then u can turn around and purchase the mov red (possible) here:

http://www.amazon.com/Devil-God-Are-Raging-Inside/dp/B00EZWSYMK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1384114169&sr=8-1&keywords=brand+new+vinyl

Im sure alot of people would pay $50 for that. Ive seen them go on ebay for as low as $80 recently. As far as that link I would have to think that you would get black. Has anyone ordered from that link above and are expecting to get red?

I guess we should soon find out.

Also if anyone is interested in a triple crown first press in white I might be crazy enought to trade for a red MOV press. PM me if interested. Actually Id also trade for an AFS press plus a little cash for incentive depending on color.

Someone PM me lol.

The red MOV is currently the most valuable. The white TCR is the least limited except for the black MOV, which is the least valuable.