Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

you asked the question with the purpose of making him wrong.

i see your new years resolution wasn't to stop being a dismissive dick.

Did I? You seem to be the one with the correct answers. If you were to ask me, I wouldn't say TDAG is pop punk, and I don't think that most of the kids who buy pop punk records would either. 

I see yours wasn't to stop calling people names. Are you going to step that up to using slurs? I just think it's entertaining how you seem to think your word is mighty, not unlike that one dude on AP.net. I don't really care about most of what you have to say, so you calling me a "dismissive dick" means nothing to me, but thanks.  :)

So I finally got into this in the last few weeks, as I was getting pumped to hopefully see this and Daisy at the NJ show only to be majorly disappointed. Really bummed I cancelled my 30 dollar amazon.de order way back in the day. hopefully there'll be some down for cheap again soon.

Did I? You seem to be the one with the correct answers. If you were to ask me, I wouldn't say TDAG is pop punk, and I don't think that most of the kids who buy pop punk records would either. 

I see yours wasn't to stop calling people names. Are you going to step that up to using slurs? I just think it's entertaining how you seem to think your word is mighty, not unlike that one dude on AP.net. I don't really care about most of what you have to say, so you calling me a "dismissive dick" means nothing to me, but thanks.  :)

no one would call it pop punk. which is why your comment was so dumb in the first place.

who reads ap.net?

no one would call it pop punk. which is why your comment was so dumb in the first place.

who reads ap.net?

Why would you attack me for questioning the status of this as a pop punk album if you were just going to come out and say that anyway?

I don't go on there often, but occasionally I'll read a feature on AP.net. Some of the notable people from there, like everyone's favorite patron saint of AP.net are a little much for my liking, but you're right up there with them. Trying so hard to look like someone with something to say that you make no point at all. Get a life.

says the guy using a lot of words to say nothing at all. nothing at all. nothing at all.

Here's what I've said in my past few posts:

-TDAG =/= pop punk.

-You still argue unnecessary points that most people would just let go just to make it seem like people care what you say.

-Despite your "too cool for school" attitude about it, people do read AP.net 

Nice Flanders reference, though. I saw a girl dressed as Stupid Sexy Flanders in Ireland this past Halloween.

If you want to take your insecurities out on me some more, feel free to PM me. There's no need for it in this thread.

Also, Casey, I had never seen a gif from October Sky before, good find. haha