Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

anyone order from http://www.musicrecordshop.com? looks like i could get it for $35 shipped from there but i'm not sure how well they ship records or if they have the newer black records without the sticker on the cover.

I'm not sure what they have, but thats where I got my red & I highly recommend them. Great customer service.

300 pages by February!

All this talk about downvoting... I didn't even know we could still downvote. Hell, I didn't even know we could still upvote. I used to max out my quota every day on posts that I liked but I don't even see the button anymore. I'm guessing its no longer a thing on the mobile site.

Anyone ever check out the hidden sections between the tracks, on the CD version of this? Obviously CDs are not my preferred medium, which is why I can't remember the last time I've seen "hidden" segments that weren't just a bonus track attached after a stretch if silence.

I've done this before. I tried to show this to someone recently but it wouldn't work in their car, which was a total bummer. There are more hidden tracks? I only knew of the one in the pregap of track 1. When I looked at the pregap data for the whole disc, it didn't seem as if there was any other hidden data.

I tried ripping the pregap to a seperate FLAC file and placing it before Sowing Season in the .cue so it could be burned as a hidden track in the pregap again, should I ever need to burn it. Which I probably won't, but it's good to have a proper bit-perfect rip of the audio as it's own file anyway. You'd be surprised how difficult they can be to properly rip. Involves some digital sorcery.

Would be cool for a future reissue to have this hidden somewhere on the disc, or even in the packaging... Playable sticker?