Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

He wasn't happy that it happened in the first place, and then he said people were saying stuff to them (I am guessing he meant their "people" or whatever) about the sticker and everything and there was nothing that they could do since they had no part in the release.

Interesting yet unsurprising. Thanks for sharing this.

received my amazon US order. black with sticker on plastic, but HORRIBLE seam splits. ripped right through the plastic.

great deal for $50! sike.

I ordered from them and am still waiting on FedEx, though customer service said mine would be red. Did you know ahead or were you expecting different?

Amazon's usually easy with returns luckily...

I ordered from them and am still waiting on FedEx, though customer service said mine would be red. Did you know ahead or were you expecting different?

Amazon's usually easy with returns luckily...

I ordered the second they went up on US. Honestly ordered it so long ago I forgot, so I dunno if there is truth to you getting a red. I guess we will see? Mine came fed ex as well.

Seems like there's an unusual amount of seam splits being reported for this release. Maybe it's because they're imports? Subpar pack jobs? I dunno...

Probably because there's not just one, but two LPs squeezed into not just a normal, sturdy jacket, but a lightweight, flimsy one.

Still call out POZ for anything.

This is the right mentality.

I'd like to retract my previous comparison of POZ to The Onion.  After giving it some thought, I think POZ are a much closer match to TMZ.  I picture a bunch of jack-offs in their mid 20s, sitting around and twiddling their thumbs while waiting for "juicy" music information to leak.  Someone - presumably Zack - goes around the room, inquiring for the shitty nuggets of "news" that are frantically pulled up on a series of tabs, staggered haphazardly between Buzzfeed, Tumblr posts of cats, and Absolute Punk articles.  Said "contributor" nervously stutters and stumbles to summarize the article [The, V-VC message forums seem to, uh, seem to th-think that Deja is gonna'... gonna' get, you know.  More copies, maybe, uh, in 2014?]  And if said news generates enough buzz across the group of goon's sheep mentality, it gets slapped on the front page like it's a breaking story.

I wonder how long they'll lose any and all credibility.  Couldn't be soon enough, as far as I'm concerned.

Finally got a copy. Ordered from soundcitybeaches off eBay, $35 shipped. Seam splits but i kind of expected that based on everyone else's posts.

That's a good thing about ordering from SRC, they were cool about sending me a replacement sleeve. I'm sure Amazon would replace but other places you're just out of luck.

This is the right mentality.

I'd like to retract my previous comparison of POZ to The Onion.  After giving it some thought, I think POZ are a much closer match to TMZ.  I picture a bunch of jack-offs in their mid 20s, sitting around and twiddling their thumbs while waiting for "juicy" music information to leak.  Someone - presumably Zack - goes around the room, inquiring for the shitty nuggets of "news" that are frantically pulled up on a series of tabs, staggered haphazardly between Buzzfeed, Tumblr posts of cats, and Absolute Punk articles.  Said "contributor" nervously stutters and stumbles to summarize the article [The, V-VC message forums seem to, uh, seem to th-think that Deja is gonna'... gonna' get, you know.  More copies, maybe, uh, in 2014?]  And if said news generates enough buzz across the group of goon's sheep mentality, it gets slapped on the front page like it's a breaking story.

I wonder how long they'll lose any and all credibility.  Couldn't be soon enough, as far as I'm concerned.

even TMZ is generous. at least people who indulge in celebrity gossip love idle bullshit. POZ reminds me of the national inquirer... really dramatic and probably not true