Secret Santa 2013 Edition (updated 9/26)

Hot damn. Reading through these makes me super anxious about what I'm sending tomorrow. An iPad? Epic tests? All these looks so thoughtfully put together and stuff. I wanna go get mine and stuff more things in it. I feel like I totally fucked it up this year. I hope the person at least likes some parts of it, though. I also forgot to put clues, oops. It should still be easy though. I totally dig the unboxing video! Also, all you people who are waiting, you're better people than I. I know as soon as I get mine, it's getting ripped open, like the last two years. I still have posters strewn about my room, Paul! Haha. Found some really cool music with all those downloads, and a friend of mine fell in love with a few of the hardcore bands.

I'm getting pretty excited for mine to arrive. I've been told by Mike that a letter has been sent out and not to open my SS gift until the letter arrives. Intriuging!

I really hope this doesn't turn out like the ending of Seven, that would suck. I like my wife's head attached TO her torso thank you very much.

Ok, so I still need to take a picture. I am in total awe. My SS knocked it out of the park. 

I opened the package and saw a Pedro the Lion slipmat and my day was made, and THEN I saw the signed 10x10 print numbered and signed by David Bazan. Then behind that was a poster of Arthur (MxPx side project) signed by the whole band. Then, on top of that, there were records. The first one I saw was the Alvin and the Chipmunks Christmas album. Always a good choice - even when it isn't Christmas time. Then he also gave me Kevin Devine - Circle Gets the Square, Pedro the Lion - Winner's Never Quit (and we share a favorite track on this LP!) and  TW Walsh - Songs of Pain and Leisure. On top of that, there was also a Manchester Orchestra - I've Got Friends 7" which is awesome, they are a favorite of mine. Then there were a bunch of sweet stickers and a City & Colour button pack.

Based on the clues, I am guessing that my SS was seangj? You rule. Seriously, I'd be buddies with you on music taste alone! 

I will try and get a picture up soon!

Ok, so I still need to take a picture. I am in total awe. My SS knocked it out of the park. 

I opened the package and saw a Pedro the Lion slipmat and my day was made, and THEN I saw the signed 10x10 print numbered and signed by David Bazan. Then behind that was a poster of Arthur (MxPx side project) signed by the whole band. Then, on top of that, there were records. The first one I saw was the Alvin and the Chipmunks Christmas album. Always a good choice - even when it isn't Christmas time. Then he also gave me Kevin Devine - Circle Gets the Square, Pedro the Lion - Winner's Never Quit (and we share a favorite track on this LP!) and  TW Walsh - Songs of Pain and Leisure. On top of that, there was also a Manchester Orchestra - I've Got Friends 7" which is awesome, they are a favorite of mine. Then there were a bunch of sweet stickers and a City & Colour button pack.

Based on the clues, I am guessing that my SS was seangj? You rule. Seriously, I'd be buddies with you on music taste alone! 

Shit that's awesome!

haha, a re-gifter! I hope that thing keeps getting passed around

haha, a re-gifter! I hope that thing keeps getting passed around

I'm actually thinking of not so much regifting but sharing that Grinch LP with whoever I get next year. I think it'd be funny if we all just sent it around amongst each other every christmas. Seems like a neat idea to have an record we've all played. Granted it'd take quite a few years for it to get around that much. Maybe we should do a christmas in july secret santa too?

I apologize, I got my gift a few days ago but haven't had a chance to research who my SS is. But, without further ado, I got Jimmy Eat World - Damages and a print of Green Day's Tre. My SS is Beardacus, thank you! my JEW collection grows.

So buttbuttbutt is an awesome lady! I mean AWESOME! My haul

Russian Circles - Enter 

A Chipmunks Christmas LP

Small Brown Bike/Cursive 7" 

Kevin Devine - Another Bag Of Bones 7"

Nice touch on the ninja turtles card! PIZZA!

I owe this woman a few beers....

http://instagram.com/p/g8z0uDnoW9/