Secret Santa 2013 Edition (updated 9/26)

I got my package today! Fuck waiting, I opened it. My SS made me 3 CDs and wrote me a very nice and long note which I totally appreciate.

As for what I got:

-Into It. Over It. / Koji - Split

-My Chemical Romance - Danger Days

-Japanese Green Tea Kit-Kats

-3 Mix CDs.

I am super stoked on everything I got sent. I've been thinking about ordering the IIOI/Koi split forever but I never pulled the trigger. And that MCR record? Good move. I am stoked. Kit Kats will be dope and the CDs were very nice.

My SS was totally Teenage Eric. 1) Postage is from TX, he is from TX. 2) He told me his user name is inspired by Joy Division (Woe Division...) 3) He made me a mix CD of his top of 2013, he totally posted it in a thread before. He deleted it since, but I remember reading it.

Thank you Teenage Eric (or who ever it is if for some reason it's not Teenage Eric)! I really like the gifts and I am super excited.

I've been on a massive buying streak over the last few weeks so I've been leaving the boxes I've gotten stack up for a few days.  I had about 10 boxes of records built up and have been going through them tonight and low and behold one of them was my Secret Santa.  Completely wasn't expecting that, even when I was opening it I thought it was a few records  I just bought from someone on ebay.

Pictures will follow shortly, my phone isn't sending to my email so I'll have to find my chord in the morning and will take care of that then.

Contents of my package included -

Andrew Jackson Jihad - Live at the Crescent Ballroom

88 Fingers Louie - Wanted 7"

The American Dread / The DUI's - Drunk and Driving Straight to Hell

Christmas 7"

Mix Cd that I haven't gotten a chance to listen to yet.

Against All Authority Patch

Handful of stickers

My guess on who my Secret Santa is JTCohenour.  Don't have a ton of clues but I believe he's an east coaster which matches up with the post mark.  His note he mentioned his Daughter and I believe he has a tiny person.  The return address was also Mister C.

So thank you JT (or whomever my Secret Santa is).  Somehow with no real info or tradelists to go off you've hit this out of the park for me.  That Andrew Jackson Jihad record is something I've been seconds away from ordering more than a couple of times.  Most recently I was ordering the Kepi Gouhlie kids album for my nephew and niece and had it in my cart but at the last second I just didn't want to spend the money.  So that is fuck amazing that you got that for me.  88 Fingers Louie is one of those bands that I've seen at least a half dozen times back in the day but at the time I always bought CDs because they were one of the bands my friends liked so I could listen to it in my car without them hating life.  So there you managed to hit on one of my favorite bands from when I was younger and have never went back and tried picking up the records.  The American Dead / DUIs record is the one I haven't heard of before so played that quick tonight.  Really cool music, especially the DUIs.  The name was familiar but I couldn't place it and after googling around I found out both of those bands are from my home state, which makes them even more awesome.  The Against All Authority patch is also somehow ridiculously spot on.  A little while back I dusted off the jean jacket I had in my basement storage and have been tracking down some patches to sew on it.

'

So all in all I have say that I am reasonably certain that you are in fact a witch or a psychic or something equally terrifying, because there is no other way you could have taken the non-existent information I gave and come up with a gift so spot on.

Once again thank you Jt (or whomever is my Secret Santa), seriously you fucking rocked it. 

Guilty as charged!  Glad you liked the gifts.

Big Seth and museummouth really need to step up your game. I have yet to get any responses regarding shipment. if i don't hear from any of you by wed, i'm marking you off the list and you're on your own, and i'll find ample substitutes to take your place.... 

Moosen get a hold of me asap regarding late shipment. 

Everyone else that's suppose to send on the 15th. if you're gonna send late, please let me know via PM. 

Big Seth and museummouth really need to step up your game. I have yet to get any responses regarding shipment. if i don't hear from any of you by wed, i'm marking you off the list and you're on your own, and i'll find ample substitutes to take your place.... 

Everyone else that's suppose to send on the 15th. if you're gonna send late, please let me know via PM. 

YA'LL GETTIN CALLED OUT!

oh snap. I messaged ya man.

Big Seth and museummouth really need to step up your game. I have yet to get any responses regarding shipment. if i don't hear from any of you by wed, i'm marking you off the list and you're on your own, and i'll find ample substitutes to take your place....

mine will go out this week. Chemo treatments have taken up most of my time and take priority.

mine will go out this week. Chemo treatments have taken up most of my time and take priority.

your health is most important, but if you have time to lurk on this board and make posts through out the day (and other days), you have a few seconds to PM to say "hey, i'm gonna send late".  a heads up isn't asking for much. 

if i didn't remind others, most people would be sending late december. remember guys when tons of people were getting presents after xmas? this is why i'm strict this year. so everyone can at least get their shit before christmas. if not shit would be late, there'd be Human sacrifices, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

your health is most important, but if you have time to lurk on this board and make posts through out the day (and other days), you have a few seconds to PM to say "hey, i'm gonna send late". a heads up isn't asking for much.

if i didn't remind others, most people would be sending late december. remember guys when tons of people were getting presents after xmas? this is why i'm strict this year. so everyone can at least get their shit before christmas. if not shit would be late, there'd be Human sacrifices, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

I was under the impression I had until the 15th to send the package out, I didn't realize it was the 7th otherwise I would have notified you. Either way there's plenty of time for the package to get to my recipient before Christmas. It won't take over a month to get there. Anyways, you've now been notified.

I was under the impression I had until the 15th to send the package out, I didn't realize it was the 7th otherwise I would have notified you. Either way there's plenty of time for the package to get to my recipient before Christmas. It won't take over a month to get there. Anyways, you've now been notified.

did not mean for that to come off as pissed off as it seems haha