Temple Of The Dog S/T Boot and MOV REISSUE

How many copies is the Music Record Shop going to get.

In the Ebay link above, he sold 25 copies then relisted the auction and sold another 10 and then relisted it again and has put another 10 available, with 2 sold (at the moment).

So far, he has sold 37 copies via ebay.  Hope nobody gets shorted.

I'm probably just going to have to pray that there are some still available after the release date.  I don't have the funds to put up a $40+ PO (depending on when the actual release date is).  I'm seeing 10/28, 11/4, first week of December, etc.  I'm inclined to think the beginning of December is more realistic, especially if the news of the reissue was just made public in the past 24 hours.  Caught me with my pants down!

How many copies is the Music Record Shop going to get.

In the Ebay link above, he sold 25 copies then relisted the auction and sold another 10 and then relisted it again and has put another 10 available, with 2 sold (at the moment).

So far, he has sold 37 copies via ebay.  Hope nobody gets shorted.

I was wondering the same thing. Not going to be happy if this place is overselling and I miss out.  Most MOV represses  are pretty big numbers wise though aren't they?

hahahaha.  they post it and it's immediately in backordered status?  what a joke.  i hope dude that just said he heard /5000 is right, but based on the "extremely limited" description, i doubt it.  why the fuck would a release in as much demand as this one only be produced in extremely limited quantities?

EDIT:  just chatted with SSD, the site is still doing the update.  backordered should disappear in the next hour or 2 and we'll be able to PO.

it'll probably be limited in the color pressing... kinda like the recent Bowie Earthling and Stone Temple Pilots releases. I'm sure the black version will be widely available.

I was kinda thinking the same thing.  I honestly don't even care about having the colored one.  I'm fine with a black record.  I need to remind myself to chill out, because 9/10 times, I freak out over nothing.  All the talk about limited quantities makes me think if I don't jump on top of it immediately, I'll run the risk of missing out completely.  And that's what they want us to think...

from the limited vinyl site..

"First 5000 copies are hand numbered and pressed on pink/purple vinyl"

http://www.limitedvinyl.nl/en/temple-of-the-dog-temple-of-the-dog-purple-pink-vi.html

That begs the question of what is considered to be "limited"?  /5000 of anything always seems to be widely available after the release date.