Temple Of The Dog S/T Boot and MOV REISSUE

In regards to the transfer source, I asked and just received this. "Hi David, Thanks for your mail. We received and used high res audio files (96 KHZ / 24 BIT) of the originalmaster. Best regards,Mark"

I'm still not sure if this is good or bad, but this was how the Mother Love bone release was transferred and I think that sounds pretty damn good. am I wrong?

I believe that's the answer everybody wants to hear.  I think that's studio reference quality, which is as good as it gets.  I could be wrong though.

No Code would be next for the deluxe reissues Pearl Jam has been doing. Might have to wait for the 20th anniversary in 2016.

Hopefully sooner and that they'll do Yield with it as well like how they did Vs and Vitalogy together.

Fuck Yield is so good. Probably my favorite Pearl Jam album.

I'm getting some of these although the cost was super expensive. My distributor says "colored vinyl" in the listing so hopefully that's what I get. Pre-order is already up.

Awesome. Noticed a lot of places are already out of this. Came out of nowhere so if I can get the cash together I'll be ordering it through you if it's still available.

anyone else buy from Acoustic Sounds? My order shows the following

tempAMOV 956PUR

AMOV 956

one is the purple vinyl and one im assuming is black...also says back ordered. I'm going to be soo freaking pissed if I just spent that money and get black not purple.

Does your order confirmation give a product number?  Each of those are different so I would think you'd be able to tell which one you're in for.  When I noticed they had it available there was only 1 item for it and it was the purple one.