Temple Of The Dog S/T Boot and MOV REISSUE

• 7 months later...

Newbury pressing is up! Limited to 1200 on purple pink type swirly goo. Wish they tried out a different color. Pressed by MOV, so assume the pressing will most likely be good.

https://www.newburycomics.com/products/temple_of_the_dog-temple_of_the_dog_exclusive_2_lp?utm_source=VinylNewsletter&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=TOTD_11-24&utm_content=Btn&variant=10994270214

While more limited than the purple MOV, I don't need 2 of these. Especially since I bet Sony does a 25th anniversary reissue next year.

I don't need two either, but I did cave and buy it. Trying to get away from the ridiculous multiple-copies-of-the-same-record routine, but this is one of my favorite records, so what the hell. I will sell two crappy records to make up the difference.

Jet.com has the MOV version (same configuration, etching, etc.) for $10 less: https://jet.com/product/Temple-Of-The-Dog-Ltd-Ogv-Vinyl/75a0a9ea37e04eec9145816836a2b4b1. Free shipping, free returns. No tax. Add more than $50 to your cart to get $25 off your order with JETCOMSAVE2.

Jet.com has the MOV version (same configuration, etching, etc.) for $10 less: https://jet.com/product/Temple-Of-The-Dog-Ltd-Ogv-Vinyl/75a0a9ea37e04eec9145816836a2b4b1. Free shipping, free returns. No tax. Add more than $50 to your cart to get $25 off your order with JETCOMSAVE2.

Never heard of Jet. Isn't this supposed to be a Newbury exclusive? How could they get it and sell it for 25% less? Sounds a little too good to be true type of scenario, but I guess if you don't care if you actually get a copy, it could be the way to go.

Can you confirm whether it is the purple/pink that the description is showing?  Have you received your copy already?  I'm assuming it has to be one of the versions from the 1st MOV run....either the black or the purple.  Either way, this is a good deal.

Also, that code is totally legit!  TOTD and the new Son Volt "Trace" reissue for $26 shipped.  Nice.  Thank you "yourhuddledmasses"!

Can you confirm whether it is the purple/pink that the description is showing?  Have you received your copy already?  I'm assuming it has to be one of the versions from the 1st MOV run....either the black or the purple.  Either way, this is a good deal.

Also, that code is totally legit!  TOTD and the new Son Volt "Trace" reissue for $26 shipped.  Nice.  Thank you "yourhuddledmasses"!

It's the same colors. The image with the Jet listing shows the Music on Vinyl sticker on the cover, and the MOV version was created FIRST and with the same specs as the Newbury version (in fact, the Newbury catalog number is MOVLP956).

Update: Now sold out on Jet.com (and Newbury).

Thanks for introducing me to this site

It's the same colors. The image with the Jet listing shows the Music on Vinyl sticker on the cover, and the MOV version was created FIRST and with the same specs as the Newbury version (in fact, the Newbury catalog number is MOVLP956).

I didn't check out on Newbury, but I could still add it to my cart.

It's the same colors. The image with the Jet listing shows the Music on Vinyl sticker on the cover, and the MOV version was created FIRST and with the same specs as the Newbury version (in fact, the Newbury catalog number is MOVLP956).

Excellent.  Thank you!  I tried going back and using the code on a 2nd order like the cheap bastard I am.  It's only good one time for new users of Jet.  I'll have to be on the lookout for other good deals through them. 

Still don't quite understand how jet.com received the same version that is being advertised as a Newbury Exclusive.   Aside from that silver SRC exclusive version of the The Mars Volta's "De-Loused", MOV doesn't normally distribute exclusive variants to stores do they?  I don't think Newbury has any other MOV pressings.

Still don't quite understand how jet.com received the same version that is being advertised as a Newbury Exclusive. Aside from that silver SRC exclusive version of the The Mars Volta's "De-Loused", MOV doesn't normally distribute exclusive variants to stores do they? I don't think Newbury has any other MOV pressings.

SRC Had an exclusive for Brand New Devil and God. Haven't seen many store MOV exclusives.