PO: Miley Cyrus - Bangerz

Justin Bieber got Boobers...When did that happen

she DOES look like bieber there, doesn't she.

Say what you want, but she has a punk as fuck attitude and can actually sing fairly well live which can't be said for most mainstream artists.

she has a punk as fuck attitude because the media enables her. if she was ignored by the media she would simply try some other fad she doesn't fully understand (aka "being black," because that's a fad i guess) to crack the mainstream. i've read some recent interviews with her and i think she makes some valid, if not intelligent, points about societal norms, sexism and other shit like that. but i also know the media enables her; she wouldn't be posing naked on the front of every magazine unless they were on board too. sex sells, so it's pretty easy to say she has a "punk as fuck attitude" just because she gets attention because she's always naked but with a shitty haircut.

Aww c'mon! You guys know we can't share direct links to copyrighted material.

What you guys share in PMs is your own business, please don't post links like this on the board.

I did a google search and found it, I tried messaging toki but he has me blocked. sorry for posting here haha was trying to help out

she DOES look like bieber there, doesn't she.

she has a punk as fuck attitude because the media enables her. if she was ignored by the media she would simply try some other fad she doesn't fully understand (aka "being black," because that's a fad i guess) to crack the mainstream. i've read some recent interviews with her and i think she makes some valid, if not intelligent, points about societal norms, sexism and other shit like that. but i also know the media enables her; she wouldn't be posing naked on the front of every magazine unless they were on board too. sex sells, so it's pretty easy to say she has a "punk as fuck attitude" just because she gets attention because she's always naked but with a shitty haircut.

her attempt at trying to be "punk as fuck" (rolls eyes) is about as embarrassing to witness as someone's 69 year old uncle mortie trying to twerk like big freedia at at his great neices batmisvah.