PO: Reggie & The Full Effect - No Country For Old Musicians (purenoise)

I really doubt he signed any of them. Makes no sense to me that he would sign most of them and have to leave last minute for a flight without the time to finish off the last 20.

You're probably right. I backed this day one and I fully expect to receive a non-signed copy.

I say we keep count, if we pass 20 then we send him pictures of our butts on twitter or something!

ugh. i hope that's not the case. a few days after he sent out that email about not being able to sign all of the kickstarter vinyl, i saw he posted on facebook encouraging people to pre-order the CD from newbury comics, saying they would all come with a signed booklet.

really, dude? you don't have time to sign all the records for the people who gave you money to make the record, but can sign a whole pile of CDs for newbury? that's pretty lame. especially after he's gone on and on about how important the backers were and how none of it would have been possible without us. 

i still love the album and have already listened to it way too many times. i still support him and what he does. and i'm still going to see him play in nyc...(where i may or may not drag my KS record to the show with me for the sake of finally getting it signed).

the whole way the kickstarter thing was handled was just a bit disappointing. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Aside from lyrics, that stuff was kinda in the updates. Do you really want hard copy photos of James's moon face around your home?... I kinda do.

i assumed for that it meant having extra stuff included with the package, does it really matter? not really, but there should've been SOMETHING extra to make the package special, just receiving an unsigned lp in a mailer with nothing else was just kinda underwhelming

i assumed for that it meant having extra stuff included with the package, does it really matter? not really, but there should've been SOMETHING extra to make the package special, just receiving an unsigned lp in a mailer with nothing else was just kinda underwhelming

Yeah I get what you mean there was no personal touch.

Ahhhh, I just checked my local two. I know the list that PureNoise put out had the town that the one is in on there, but the wrong mall name. Maybe these haven't hit east coast stores yet? Here's hoping.

My local store (Lexington, KY) had them when I checked yesterday.  So if east coast stores are getting them, it should be any day now.

Got mine today. No signature. Backed this the moment it went up. Kinda sucks to be honest.

Seems like people who bought this retail got it before backers anyways. I could have waited another 2 weeks to feel like I got something extra cool from the Kickstarter.

I'll sign your copy for you. I promise it will be cooler than James' signature. This offer is limited to you and for a short time only! Act now!

Can you black out Baby T's eyes and draw a pentagram on his forehead?

Got mine today. No signature. Backed this the moment it went up. Kinda sucks to be honest.

Seems like people who bought this retail got it before backers anyways. I could have waited another 2 weeks to feel like I got something extra cool from the Kickstarter.

Can you black out Baby T's eyes and draw a pentagram on his forehead?

Same, backed this day one and would have happily waited to at least get a signature on it. Has anyone received their copy from Kickstarter signed yet?

Missed out on the KS so absolutely no signed copies for me.

But in positive news I am loving this album! I was sorta underwhelmed when I first listened to the Pandora stream but it's growing on me fast. The HT and Baby Blue variants both look crazy badass, I can't wait the put the kanji tat on my face and rock my ass off with James in KC. Hurry up February!

My local HT had two copies. I love both the album art and the pink/hot pink/clear coloring even though they don't go together at all.

I kind of get the KS disappointment because you think you'll get something extra for helping make it happen, but having him hook up with PureNoise is kind of a sell out/cop out when this supposed to be fan funded from the start. I do like PureNoise as a label in itself and maybe it means he'll produce more music with them in future?

I have been listening to this album at least twice a day for the last week or so. It was a good time having Fowlin' Around bumping on my bluetooth speaker while the neighborhood cool guy was at the stop sign. I painting the house, surrounded by beer cans.

This record fucking rules. My fiance even got way into it. Always stoked when that happens.