Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

This may fall on deaf ears, Travis, but do you think HT would ever be able to get any of the old Flyleaf albums on vinyl? Their first EP on vinyl would be pretty cool with its raw sound. Hell, even any of their albums with Lacey still on them would be nice. I'm just not feeling the new chick.. A man can dream right?

This may fall on deaf ears, Travis, but do you think HT would ever be able to get any of the old Flyleaf albums on vinyl? Their first EP on vinyl would be pretty cool with its raw sound. Hell, even any of their albums with Lacey still on them would be nice. I'm just not feeling the new chick.. A man can dream right?

Only if you let him come over and also massage your feet.

Does anyone know what the color of the hot topic edition of No Doubt's Tragic Kingdom is? Ive heard so many different colors im not sure which is true. I know its so non-metal of me to love No Doubt, but its a guilty pleasure lol.

The one I bought from them a few years ago was a translucent yellow. Not sure if its the same one out now. Theres a bunch of colors this has been pressed on.

Is anyone else surprised that 1000 copies of Reincarnate sold out?  Since when does MIW have a huge vinyl collecting fan base?

There wasnt anything close to 1000 copies available online. Actually there was only like 800 or so pressed of the HT color. There's still a bunch in stores if anyone's looking for it. I can post a list of stores that have it in stock if anyone is interested in that.

There wasnt anything close to 1000 copies available online. Actually there was only like 800 or so pressed of the HT color. There's still a bunch in stores if anyone's looking for it. I can post a list of stores that have it in stock if anyone is interested in that.

Ohh I thought it was online exclusive at first.  Btw Travis do you know when Plagues/Dear Love will be available?