Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Pretty sure that they don't expire. Unfortunately with HT's prices, that gift card will buy you one whole record. Maybe.

Yea, I buy vinyl from there a few times a year so im aware of that, i did look through the BOGO a $1 vinyl, which would have been great if I saw stuff id like. Best thing i saw was Motorhead ace of spades but nothing else that id want to go with it. Im hoping that the other Hot Topic here will have the dexter or dawn of the dead in stock.

I called my local Hot Topic and asked if my Dawn of the Dead (1 copy) was in and the employee was determined to ask if I had received an email saying it was in and I said no and I insisted he check and, sure enough, it was in. So Hot Topic seems to be having trouble around this time with orders and sending emails. 

Travis, since it seems like you do a lot with Kung Fu Records, do you think there's any possibility of repressing the Glory Daze soundtrack? I know it's not too hard to find and I don't know how popular it is, but I loved that movie and I think people would buy it just based on the bands listed on the cover. Would be cool to have it on color, or heavyweight vinyl or something. 

Edit: If anyone hasn't seen Glory Daze, check it out (it's on Netflix). A coming-of-age film on par with the Breakfast Club.

Apologies if this was answered somewhere else in this 89 pg thread: I don't buy much from Hot Topic, but recently picked up Moose Blood, which came with a download card that was blank (no code on it). Is that something that happens with HT releases? I emailed No Sleep, but figured if ask here.