Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Sublime 40 oz. to freedom sold out already? : ( I didn't know it was going up online yet just heard that it might be in some hottopic stores already.

I know hottopic.com has a tendency of having a vinyl sell out and come back and so on and so forth kinda like Mega-Man everyone was bummed they missed and it's now been available on their site for a little while now. But I gotta get a copy of that Sublime so I hope this is the case for this release as well.

Sublime 40 oz. to freedom sold out already? : ( I didn't know it was going up online yet just heard that it might be in some hottopic stores already.

I know hottopic.com has a tendency of having a vinyl sell out and come back and so on and so forth kinda like Mega-Man everyone was bummed they missed and it's now been available on their site for a little while now. But I gotta get a copy of that Sublime so I hope this is the case for this release as well.

It was on and off like 3 times already, I think.

I'd dare to say if it wasn't for Travis HT would drop vinyl.  Their exclusives do really well, and they seem to keep the selection thin yet varied.

They almost did back in the glory days when Hot Cash was still good for records and everyone on VC was raking in records on the cheap. I'm happy the move away from that and towards more exclusives was successful otherwise you're right.

S/T is available on SRC. Not sure Hot Topic is doing a release of it.

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Sublime-%2d-Sublime-(2XLP).html

Yea, and a little cheaper on amazon. Wouldn't mind a cool colored variant (not paying stupid newbury prices) but if hot topic isn't I'm totally fine with grabbing the black wax.

My local Hot Topic's once proud selection of vinyl has now dwindled to one 1/2 full milk crate stuck back in the corner of the store. From a glorious four-tiered rack to something shameful.

I just don't get it :( :( :(

I get what you mean. My store never had more vinyl than a couple picture discs crammed underneath some other merch