Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

I placed an order for Nothing Personal and TWIABP's new album and PayPal was charged. I went to track it to see if it was ready for pick-up and logged into my HT account with no history of the order. I went to my email and there was no confirmation. I filled out the contact form but still haven't gotten any reply. Has anyone had anything similar happen or is this an issue with the updated site? I have no order number, no history of the order other than the PayPal receipt, and customer service hasn't responded yet. Any advice?

I placed an order for Nothing Personal and TWIABP's new album and PayPal was charged. I went to track it to see if it was ready for pick-up and logged into my HT account with no history of the order. I went to my email and there was no confirmation. I filled out the contact form but still haven't gotten any reply. Has anyone had anything similar happen or is this an issue with the updated site? I have no order number, no history of the order other than the PayPal receipt, and customer service hasn't responded yet. Any advice?

Did your paypal actually go through? This happened to me awhile back when I decided to pull the trigger on (most of) the Blink splatters. Paypal sent me an email telling me that I sent a payment, but it won't charge until HT processes it. They never did so paypal just showed as 'pending'. I actually tried ordering twice and gave up. Good luck with customer service, they're the worst. I really want MTTS and +44 so I'm hoping their website takes the order when both are up.

Did your paypal actually go through? This happened to me awhile back when I decided to pull the trigger on (most of) the Blink splatters. Paypal sent me an email telling me that I sent a payment, but it won't charge until HT processes it. They never did so paypal just showed as 'pending'. I actually tried ordering twice and gave up. Good luck with customer service, they're the worst. I really want MTTS and +44 so I'm hoping their website takes the order when both are up.

I think I said this back when it happened to you, but I'll reiterate for the aid of others:

If you tell customer service that you want your pending funds released, they will. Just give them the transaction ID on PayPal and demand to talk to someone with the authority to do it.

To be completely fair, AWKIF has been out for like 4 years more than BNE.

I know paramore is my favorite band Screenshot_2015_09_27_00_15_34.png I'm one of those fans people kind of hate sometimes but we all have that band we love to death. I also know it's it's 10th anniversary and it's a popular album, but I think the other two deserve a new color

Yeah, it's in the completed category on PP. It sat in pending and then went through on the 11th, 3 days after the order was placed.