Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Damn, I don't remember it hitting clearance. I really fucked up by not grabbing it then.

Anyone else notice the cassette section on HT's site? I can't imagine what they'll price them at haha

Yeah Sticks And Stones was around for awhile and I procrastinated luckily I managed to get a copy of it recently for a fair price, but I definetly regret seeing They're Only Chasing Safety at Hot Topic and not picking it up I need that record!

I think in the Underoath thread its been said that there are no plans besides the combo pack for They're Only Chasing Safety - but most everyone is hoping they end up pressing it

Damn, I had that thing in my cart forever and watched the numbers slowly go down from 50 to 0, never pulling the trigger. Totally regretting that now of course haha

Any word of an Infinity On High repressing? I missed out on the first HT one and now it's listing for $200+ on Ebay... not trying to pay that much at all lmao

At least like once a week someone asks about FoB pressings. Go back a page or four and read. You'll get the answer.

AKA it's in the works but won't be ready anytime soon.

Thanks for the discount codes too. No matter what I did, I couldnt get an order for the UK to go through - kept saying there was a problem with my payment card. Tried three different Visa cards - had to give up in the end. Shame. Had 150 bucks worth of LP's I wanted, the discount code would have helped soften the shipping costs.

I'm still hoping someone is local enough to grab me a 40 oz. Fingers crossed, I know one member was near Pembroke.

hey dude, work has been kicking my ass and by the time in home the mall is closed. i know pembroke well enough to know that they don't move vinyl. The same copies of Bayside, A7X, Hands Like Houses and the Dark Knight soundtracks have been there for months now. i will try my best to go if i can just have a regularly scheduled appointment with my clients :(