Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

I dont understand how any male can disagree. They were a bunch of dbags just in it for the money/fame/girls. And the music they made reflected that completely.

I don't know what gender has to do with it. I agree their latest effort isn't good at all. That album was fun and full of catchy songs. You don't have to like it or them. I still think it would be a great move to put it on vinyl. There are enough of us who loved it that would buy it up. 

I don't know what gender has to do with it. I agree their latest effort isn't good at all. That album was fun and full of catchy songs. You don't have to like it or them. I still think it would be a great move to put it on vinyl. There are enough of us who loved it that would buy it up. 

I say dudes because there was not 1 fucking guy I knew when this band was big that listened to this band. It was literally all females. Because the band itself was marketed towards the young teen female crowd. 

I actually know quite a few guys into Cute, their first album was catchy as hell. Not saying they're good guys or the most talented band in the world. But they have a market and that market is me. 

I mean to each their own....but do you guys honestly think this album would sell enough copies to even be worth pressing? And I mean from people that actually want it, not flippers who would buy to resell then wind up not being able to move them because no one wants it. 

Warped Tour 2006 in Buffalo, Cute Is What We Aim For played and they were introduced as "The best band to come out of Buffalo".  As soon as they were done, Every Time I Die played on the next stage over  :unsure:  :lol:

Wow. Who announced them as that? Because Im pretty sure its a known fact that ETID is the best band to come out of Buffalo. Like Im pretty sure its written in Encyclopedia's.