The Beer Thread

Tried a local beer tonight. Chucktown Follicle Brown by Holy City Brewing. Really bitter with a strong citrus finish. Different for me but I enjoyed it by the end.

Fun Fact: the guy on the can is a professor at a Christian University who got fired because his image appears on that can. womp womp.

http://www.charlestoncitypaper.com/charleston/professor-says-csu-fired-him-for-appearing-on-a-beer-can/Content?oid=4930778

Fun Fact: the guy on the can is a professor at a Christian University who got fired because his image appears on that can. womp womp.

http://www.charlestoncitypaper.com/charleston/professor-says-csu-fired-him-for-appearing-on-a-beer-can/Content?oid=4930778

Yeah I know all about that. Freaking ridiculous. He's a really nice guy too. He was hired by the other big college in town, The College of Charleston so it all ended well. That's the south for you.

I got some Founder's Dirty Bastard Scotch ale tonight! It's great! A little more bitter and hoppy than I'm used to with a Scotch ale, but it's very pleasant! I'm into it!

A friend of mine is going bananas in trying to get people to send him cans of Heady Topper. He got pissed and jealous when I told him that I've had a few courtesy of my SS last year. Ha! 

Does your buddy want to trade for them? I'm always down for a small trade. Heady is very easy to get.