Do any of you actually listen to the music you buy?

Guest crazybeats

OP has moved 80 million paragraphs in this thread.

I like the irony of putting Eminem on a pedestal while admonishing others for their bad language.

pFeqPHd.gif

And I like how Em looks completely clueless, lost, and void of anything significant to say in that GIF. Eerily similar to the OP, really.

RY2copy_zps9dab688b.png

Guest crazybeats

Oh yeah lock the thread. We wouldn't want it getting too popular now would we. We can't have it reaching 10,000 views. Not when we have Blink 182 records and Mondo Records to talk about.

Best thread ever! OP is secretly Eminem. Also, I like how the OP can have his opinion but when someone else comes to post their opposing opinion it is all wrong and we never should have posted in the first place.

That's because the OP doesn't have an opinion. The OP is correct and a true music fan.

In terms of the whole singles argument, sure, it makes perfect sense for Eminem songs to be pressed on a 12" single. DJs will play that shit in clubs, etc. But most of the music discussed on this site isn't really the kind of music that it makes sense to press singles for. Regardless of the fact that it's the digital age, but most bands we talk about here are "album" bands. My two cents.

Eminem sucks guy. You should try listening to some good hip-hop, maybe Immortal Technique or Pharaoh Monche, or even most of the first season or Epic Rap Battles of History on YouTube are better than that whack ass dude. Also can we talk about how the homophobic account keeps talking about how important sound quality is while cray-cray is all about bootlegs, but they never call him out about it. All in all: 

This-Thread-is-bad-and-you-should-FEEL-b