Do any of you actually listen to the music you buy?

Guest crazybeats

Do you know what is astonishing to me? It's the absolute immaturity of you people. The very fact that someone would create a thread asking you all if you listen to the music you buy got you all bent out of shape because you're all a bunch of weirdos that buy music to stick on your shelves and stick in boxes and then sell on for a profit rather than listen to it for pleasure. Just look at yourselves, go and look in the mirror and sort yourselves out, seriously. Get the soap, give your a face a good wash and slap yourselves for being so god damn stupid and then join the rest of us in the real world.

Do any of you actually listen to the music you buy? Very few of you. Very very few. And you're all running around crying. Posting your silly basketball player gifs cause you're too inbred to post an actual sentance. You don't know how to respond to anyone, that's why I didn't want anyone replying to the thread because it would be a waste of my time and your time because you can't talk the way I talk, you aren't me and for the ones that wanted to argue back, I already told you in my original post that I am right, I know I'm right, I don't need you trying to tell me that I'm somehow wrong. Everything I posted was the truth and you know it so there's no need to try and argue back at me. I just had to get my thoughts across to you people, you shower of ignorant, selfish, lazy, useless people who's only reason to get up in the morning is to get on this site and get a hardon for all the vinyl records you have pre-ordered. You're an insult to my intelligence and for those of you that deliberately ruin other peoples chances of getting hold of limited records, and the labels can go screw themselves too because they're the ones feeding your minds with all that garbage, you can all go to hell. The only reason you sell those records online for a profit is because you're too fat and lazy to go and get a real job. If you were real men you'd be at Walmart scanning groceries and coming home to your Momma at the end of the week with a paycheque in your pocket and some hard work under your belt. What happened was you never had a real Father figure in your lives. You never had someone at an early age to teach you how to be a man and how to live life. It's taken me to take you one step towards that goal and I don't mind undertaking that task. I don't mind being The Man. I am The Man here in the UK, here in my hometown. I'll fix you.

I told y'all his psychological diagnoses (at a minimum) back on page 3. A whining Narcissist is a new kind of twist, though. (I'm right, you're all wrong, I don't want your replies, just stop messing up my world with your collecting).  Omniscient, too. Wrong, dude, we listen to our vinyl.

It's really sad, really.

If he were Bobo the clown, the guy in the dunking machine at the county fair where I grew up, he could keep a crowd fired up and responding and was entertaining (and raked in quite a bit of money, the guy was a genius).

Someone used the word delusional, and I think that is right. Getting close to psychotic (out of touch with reality), maybe some untreated bipolar mania. 

Get some help man.  Seriously.

+3 on this thread. Fed the troll.

Do any of you actually listen to the music you buy? Very few of you. Very very few. And you're all running around crying. Posting your silly basketball player gifs cause you're too inbred to post an actual sentance. You don't know how to respond to anyone, that's why I didn't want anyone replying to the thread because it would be a waste of my time and your time because you can't talk the way I talk, you aren't me and for the ones that wanted to argue back, I already told you in my original post that I am right, I know I'm right, I don't need you trying to tell me that I'm somehow wrong. Everything I posted was the truth and you know it so there's no need to try and argue back at me. I just had to get my thoughts across to you people, you shower of ignorant, selfish, lazy, useless people who's only reason to get up in the morning is to get on this site and get a hardon for all the vinyl records you have pre-ordered. You're an insult to my intelligence and for those of you that deliberately ruin other peoples chances of getting hold of limited records, and the labels can go screw themselves too because they're the ones feeding your minds with all that garbage, you can all go to hell. The only reason you sell those records online for a profit is because you're too fat and lazy to go and get a real job. If you were real men you'd be at Walmart scanning groceries and coming home to your Momma at the end of the week with a paycheque in your pocket and some hard work under your belt. What happened was you never had a real Father figure in your lives. You never had someone at an early age to teach you how to be a man and how to live life. It's taken me to take you one step towards that goal and I don't mind undertaking that task. I don't mind being The Man. I am The Man here in the UK, here in my hometown. I'll fix you.

PPjIjp2.gif

What I don't understand is that this kid is allegedly from Britain, but he writes like a meth-head, white trash degenerate who logs in and rants between feverishly long bouts of COD on Xbox Live.

"Come at me kid, I dare you.  You wanna' talk vinyl sales?  Step up and see what happens.  Get back in bed boy, it's your nap time.  Just try me.  What; what?!  Daddy just schooled you on variants, sit the fuck down.  Now it's time to insult your state, asshole."

Like, what the actual fuck happened to this kid's childhood?

Guest user420

Megalomania and sociopathy if this guy's for real. Or more likely just a troll.

Either way, the amount of shits I give amount to about 0.

Gave enough of a shit to comment. Dude is a troll and you are all feeding him. Good job.

Guest crazybeats

I don't have any anger. I think most of you are butthurt at getting called out for what you are. Getting called out because this thread exposes what this forum is all about and it's nothing about music, nowhere near being about actual music. Just a bunch of kids collecting vinyl records thinking they are part of the music scene. If there was any decency here then members wouldn't use gifs as replies or insults or cuss words but you failed on every level imaginable. You fail at being forum members just like you fail at life. You proved me right. Everything I said in the opening post was proven correct by near enough every single reply thereafter from the Texas to the Californians to the working class up west. We even got some Sloveniks and Russians in here giving their opinions and all because I asked a simple question.

I don't have any anger. I think most of you are butthurt at getting called out for what you are. Getting called out because this thread exposes what this forum is all about and it's nothing about music, nowhere near being about actual music. Just a bunch of kids collecting vinyl records thinking they are part of the music scene. If there was any decency here then members wouldn't use gifs as replies or insults or cuss words but you failed on every level imaginable. You fail at being forum members just like you fail at life. You proved me right. Everything I said in the opening post was proven correct by near enough every single reply thereafter from the Texas to the Californians to the working class up west. We even got some Sloveniks and Russians in here giving their opinions and all because I asked a simple question.

I'm really confused by your very specific hatred of certain places. 

Well, its IS Vinyl Collective, not a blog for describing how music makes us feel all warm and tingly