PO: Foxing - The Albatross

Triple Crown bands never ever ever come here, but that's not it. I just felt like this was the first CYLS album that could get like 4 or 5 pressings, I still love them and I'm kind of a lot of excited for the remastered version after I just watched the teaser.

I need to decide if I want to get a remastered version to go with my first pressing one.

If this was a reflection of the band at that time why change that reflection. I put this lp in my year end top 5 and it had everything to do with what i perceived to be the sincerity of the effort. It reminded me of what I loved of mid 90s emo like Don Martin 3.

Its their right. In these situations im always reminded of why i keep my original Star Wars trilogy on VHS. Lucas remixed the originals in essence. Sure the story is the same but it lost the sincerity and magic of the original. This album was doing just fine as is. I will give the remix a listen but why not let something that inspired people just be?

If this was a reflection of the band at that time why change that reflection. I put this lp in my year end top 5 and it had everything to do with what i perceived to be the sincerity of the effort. It reminded me of what I loved of mid 90s emo like Don Martin 3.

Its their right. In these situations im always reminded of why i keep my original Star Wars trilogy on VHS. Lucas remixed the originals in essence. Sure the story is the same but it lost the sincerity and magic of the original. This album was doing just fine as is. I will give the remix a listen but why not let something that inspired people just be?

This is a more in depth version of what I meant.

Yeah I don't really get that reasoning either. Obviously people change, hence bands not writing the same album over and over. I'm sure things have changed in their lives in the past year, just like every other band who released something last year, but you don't have to re release it to better suit them in the present. Seems like a silly money grab from Triple Crown.