Breaking Bad OST

We have it on the way.... 2LP Picture Disc version released today at Hot Topic. Standard vinyl version coming late January, available everywhere else. Some good guesses on the colored vinyl variations. "Standard" version packaging will include gatefold jacket, full color inner bags and 18" x 24" poster. Walking Dead soundtrack LP coming next week but that's a different post...

Lots of cool stuff in the works, Twitter @SPACELAB9 for the latest updates

P1010007.jpg
P1010008.jpg

We have it on the way.... 2LP Picture Disc version released today at Hot Topic. Standard vinyl version coming late January, available everywhere else. Some good guesses on the colored vinyl variations. "Standard" version packaging will include gatefold jacket, full color inner bags and 18" x 24" poster. Walking Dead soundtrack LP coming next week but that's a different post...

Lots of cool stuff in the works, Twitter @SPACELAB9 for the latest updates

P1010007.jpg

P1010008.jpg

Firstly,

If you had a hand in picking the pictures for each side, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Second,

Why a picture disc? WHY.

Waste of vinyl, waste of money, waste of time

this is a really weird thing to be a HT exclusive

How so? HT carries lots of vinyl exclusives and lots of Breaking Bad merch

Firstly,

If you had a hand in picking the pictures for each side, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Second,

Why a picture disc? WHY.

Waste of vinyl, waste of money, waste of time

I assume there were certain images they had to pick from.

They made a pic disc for HT cause thats what I asked them for.

If you dont like it you certainly do not have to buy it, just like any other record ever released that you dont care for

It's already been said that colored vinyl version will be available later on for people who dont want the pic disc

I still don't get how a label managed to mess up the initial releases of this, especially around the holidays!

At least we're getting a standard and have a time frame.

What exactly is messed up with this release?

Everyone chill out :P

It makes sense that HT would want an exclusive picture disc, their market base will eat it up.

The rest of us that aren't HT's market base can just wait for a normal release.

Dont go bringing common sense to this board now!

What exactly is messed up with this release?

Just from my experience going to HT's every picture disc release is readily available and goes on super sale due to it sticking in the store. This is mainly what I've seen from the stores in the NE. I think you would've had an easier time to actually sell the non-picture discs and have those be the exclusive release over this.

Just from my experience going to HT's every picture disc release is readily available and goes on super sale due to it sticking in the store. This is mainly what I've seen from the stores in the NE. I think you would've had an easier time to actually sell the non-picture discs and have those be the exclusive release over this.

So then nothing is actually messed up with this release?