Disensitizer and Condom

My girl lives with three roomies, another girl and two dudes. When we came home last night the girl roomie was getting taken to pound town and we could hear it, we walk upstairs later and see her bare ass naked, asleep, so we closed her door out of courtesy. We were all hanging out this afternoon laughing about how we've now officially all heard each other banging it out..

My girl lives with three roomies, another girl and two dudes. When we came home last night the girl roomie was getting taken to pound town and we could hear it, we walk upstairs later and see her bare ass naked, asleep, so we closed her door out of courtesy. We were all hanging out this afternoon laughing about how we've now officially all heard each other banging it out..

this is what i'm afraid of. the walls are thin here and my roommates are really reserved. it'd be weird for me if i was having sex. id have to ask them to leave for like 2-4 hours. but i seriously doubt i have to worry about that anytime soon.

this is what i'm afraid of. the walls are thin here and my roommates are really reserved. it'd be weird for me if i was having sex. id have to ask them to leave for like 2-4 hours. but i seriously doubt i have to worry about that anytime soon.

In all the houses I've lived in, I seemed to be the only person who had regular sex.  Didn't really bother me if other people heard it, but that was my early twenties when a lot of said sex was drunken sex.  I live alone, but I think I'd probably be a little more concerned about it these days.  A roommate did make fun of the noises that a girl I was seeing made, she was not amused.